Chapter 4: Lessons

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: BitterSweet )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*KONG POV*

"Okay, that will be all for today! You are all dismissed!" I yelled, signaling that Sotus activities are over.

With that everyone,as instructed single file exited to the left by row until everyone was gone.

I sighed, I felt tired. I reached for my backpack and took a sip of water .

"Good job Kong! See you tomorrow man!" M said as he patted me in the back before walking towards May and taking their leave. Tew had already gone to see his P'Knot.

"Oak, Wad you guys leaving already?" I asked.

"No, we're waiting for P'Prem. He wants to watch a movie " Wad replied.

"Yeah, with me being 3rd wheel ...again!" Oak complained.

"Hey! Me and P'Prem are n-not dating! Plus it's not my fault you're ugly ass is so picky! Just go and ask P'Toota out!" Wad said, in which Oak smacked him only to be smacked back in  the head.

"Hey, I am not picky! It's just that the right one hasn't come along" Oak reasoned.

"Eh? But you're the only one who is single in our group" Maprang pointed out.

"Eh? You too Maprang? I thought I wasn't the only one" Oak asked out.

"Tsk.. tsk.. you underestimate me too much Oak. Of course not! Check HER out" Maprang showed them a picture of her lover.

"Eh? Y-you have a girlfriend? How did that happen?" Oak yelled in disbelief

"Wow Maprang, she is pretty" I commented.

"Thanks Kong, yeah I met her thru Prae's girlfriend. Apparently they're cousins"she explained, a blush on her face is apparent.

The over-dramatic Oak fell on the floor, a little dejected of what had taken place.

"It feels cold and lonely" Oak said with a sniffle.

I could only smile and shake my head at my overly dramatic friend on the floor. My phone started to ring, I took it out from his pocket and saw it was my sun calling him.

"Hello P'Arthit?" I answered, with  huge smile on my face.

"Kong? Where are you?" My sun asked.

"Just got done with activities P'. Why?" I asked

"Umm..nothing just asking"he said.