08 | ski trip

( chapter eight )

( chapter eight )

Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course. "

- Jackie Collins, Lucky

december 15, 2015

IT WAS TEN DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS DAY and Y/N were already getting ready for the school's ski trip which was already tomorrow.

She convinced Erika to finally go on the ski trip with her because apparently, many of the 'cool' students are there.

"Come on, Erika! You have to go with me!" Y/N said through her phone as she was choosing the clothes to bring for the trip.

"I ain't going, sister. Only cool kids go to that such trip and I'm not one of them." Erika answered that made Y/N groan before talking.

"Won't Harrison be there too?" Y/N asked.

"Of course he will! He's one of them and I can't just go with him just because I'm his girlfriend—" Erika suddenly stopped talking that made Y/N confused.

"His friend," Erika said and Y/N was already suspicious but she shrugged it off and will deal with it later.

"But seriously! Come on, please. I'm sure he will be fine with it. Tom is going to be there too and please?"

It took how many seconds for Erika to answer her best friend.

"Alright fine! Just bring me to that restaurant that you love after." Erika said.

"Thank you so much, babe! You're the best." Y/N exclaimed with happiness.

And that was how she convinced her best friend to go with her. Simple right?

It has also how many days since the argument between her and Tom. They did not have any conversation after that because Y/N did not respond to his messages and calls. Y/N felt she was overreacting but she felt hurt until now.

After Y/N packed all her things for the trip, she wore a hoodie on before she went down. She looked at her messy room once more and went downstairs where she met her dad by the door.