Anita's eyes became soft, Anita could see how much effort not only Khushi but also Arnav was showing in their relationship, the growth in their bond, the growth in between their understanding is clearly reflecting today!! Anita cupped Khushi's face and kissed her on her forehead.

" Sure.. Why not?? Mothers are only there to help their children."

Khushi smiled brightly, wrapping her arms around Anita.

*********************

Anita called Aarav to remind him once again to return back home early, she did not forget to remind him to convey the same to Arnav, whose wife too was fasting for him. Hearing it Aarav was amused at first, but later he was glad and proceed towards Arnav's cabin. Arnav looked up, hearing the knock on glass door to his cubicle.

Aarav walked in.

" Today we have return home early, (Arnav looked at him questioningly because before that Aarav had never come and told him so to leave soon for home.) Today is Karwachauth, Khushi has kept fast for you, until you break her fast, she will not eat anything. That's why.. Ok??"

Aarav left after a moment, Arnav was totally left in daze. Karwachauth, Khushi.. fasting, for him!!

"What the!!"

Muttered Arnav, before taking up his phone.

"Pagal ho gayi ho kya?? Ye fasting tum kab se karne lagi Khushi?? (Are you gone crazy?? Since when have you started fasting)", 

His voice was mixed with disappointment, anger as well as worry. Knowing Khushi and her weakness for food, any person would react in same way and here he was no other than her husband.

Khushi's jaw dropped.

" Aur tumhara dimag ek dum se thik hai, isliye tum apni biwi par tab chilla rahe ho jab wo bichari subah se kuch nehi khayi hai.. Anjane mein sahi, par maine tumhare liye ki hai, aur tumahra ye gussa ka logic kya hai Arnav??" 

 ( And you are in your normal sense, that's why you are screaming on your wife who has not eaten anything since morning.. Even though unknowingly, but I have done this for you and what's the logic behind your anger??)

Arguing with a lady, is always critical especially with Khushi!! It rarely happens that, some one would say anything to Khushi and she will keep quite like so. She will prove her point by any how, no matter how logistic or not that is!!

"Khushi.. You.."

Interpreting him in middle, Khushi said.

" I have a lot of work to do..Reach home early, if you feel bad for me in real. Bye now.."

Arnav opened his mouth to say, but that never happened as line got disconnected. Taking a deep sigh, Arnav glanced at his wrist watch, which was showing 2.30pm. He was quite unsure whether what he was feeling right now, he could call it as his worry or his anger. He knows Khushi, she was not someone whom you can convince that easily, if she takes something to heart, she will definitely do it as her old nature stubborn overpowers her like any spirit.

On other hand, someone keeping fast for him, this idea was giving him goosbumps all over his body. Every man feels great, when the woman with whom he is committed emotionally, too considers him in same way like he does. He feels bliss, when the attempt shows not from his side but from her end also. He certainly has no idea whether that logic of being each other's life partner for next seven lives behind this festival is true or false, but he could definitely feel that affection he has saved for his better half doubling right now, may be he was falling for her more, may be he was coming closer to her more!! He does not want to discuss about next 7 life, he just wants this life with her!!