Shadows of the past

Începe de la început

"Hey, it's alright, it's only eleven."

"But still, I have to go home, get ready, I have to get there before..."

"I give you one of my cars, don't need to hurry just chill," he asked pulling me back to his side.

"You do?" I looked up to him stunned.

"Yeah, Shannon reassured you actually can drive safely," he smiled, and I chuckled. "But then we have to order now; you choose," Jared kissed my cheek as he switched the channel on the tv.

"Hey, I was watching that!" I whined.

"I wouldn't be proud of that if I were you," he stated raising an eyebrow and I just made a face then dialed my favorite restaurant.

"Still on my name?" I asked.

"Still," he smiled, "and forever," whispered into my ear, licking my earlobe slow then sucked on it.

"Jaaay..." I giggled as I pulled my neck in.

"I just still can't keep calm after yesterday's gift of yours," he mumbled running his hand up under the pink America jumper of his what was on me, to caress my back through. "And my sweater on you... with panties and socks combination... this messy bun..." he breathed into my neck. "I just wanna have a bite..." his low voice sent chills through me as his hand made its way back to my thigh and we both watched it stroke through my leg as he pulled it into his lap.

His hand kept caressing my leg with long strokes and I just bit my lips watching it and breathed deep.

"But you are hungry so..." he continued but frowned as I already called the restaurant.

"Yes, I am hungry," I stated then when the restaurant answered I ordered our food as Jared pulled away, sitting back.

I saw him taking a deep breath and letting it out slow as he ran his fingers through his hair.

I knew he was desperately turned on. Again. I swear this guy could die in sexual hunger sooner than from starvation.

I have never considered myself much of a "need to have sex" type but watching him turned on just put me right there. A passionate touch of his could trigger my need what I didn't know I had.

Finishing the call, I threw the phone onto the nightstand and scoop back next to him.

"Food's on the way," I smiled brushing my nose to his cheek.

"Great," he smiled lightly turning to kiss my lips, but before he could pull away, I cupped his face sitting into his lap.

"We have forty-five minutes to pass," I smiled brightly.

"Av, you know we don't have to..."

"I know. But I want to. You make me need to... every single time," I breathed and shamelessly grabbed his hand to guide it into my panties and his eyes grew wide just as a smile on his face.

"Oh, baby..." he moaned caressing my wetness through. "It's more than flattering to know what I can do to you..." licking his lips he kissed me again and I moaned hugging him around.

Him being so bold and confident in bed was something what helped me loosen up from the very beginning and it got easier and easier every time.

Lowering myself into his lap I felt his full hard on and I gasped.

"Oh God," I whispered rubbing myself to him and he smiled, lust fogging up his eyes.

"Yeah, love. Just enjoy it," he growled leaning back with a wide grin on his bright face and so I did as commanded.