Hero time

I did not realise how much of you all liked this book. 97 views in 4 days??

Anyway, thank you for all your support and because you liked this book, I will release a sequel to it. When I'm done. And I'm not done yet lol!

Marinette lay in bed.

2 days until she would return back to her normal life.

But things would be different. She'd be staying with Alya and her family. She wouldn't live in the bakery and see her parents every day! She couldn't play video games with them. And everyone would treat her differently.

But how would Master Fu react? They were told to tell no one. And now Adrien, Nino, Alya and her mum know!

She let out a sigh and got up. She went onto her balcony and looked up into the peaceful city.

It was about 5 in the morning and she was waiting for the sun to rise.
"I heard sunrise is beautiful. That's why I'm up. What's keeping you awake?" asked a familiar voice.

Marinette looked down and saw her prince stare up at her.
"You are always around me," said Marinette. "When I want to be alone, you just show up. Do you have a bell leading to my mind telling you where I am?"

"No," smiled Adrien as he looked off into the distance. "Anyway, you don't want to miss this."

Marinette looked towards where he was and she saw the sun coming up. It glimmered over the shiny buildings and made the sky blush. This made her feel... relaxed.

"Wow," she sighed happily.
"Anything I can help you with m'lady?" he smirked as he looked up again.
"I think you just did," she smiled, looking down.
"Glad I could help," he smiled.

A strange man burst into her bedroom which made Marinette jump back and gasp.
"What's wrong Mari?" he asked.

"Princess!" cried the man.
"Who is it?" whispered Adrien.
"Princess, I was told to come to you in times of emergency and especially now before you leave! A gang of dangerous men have taken over the palace and kept their majesties as hostages," explained the man.

Marinette gasped and let out a half annoyed and half scared sigh.
"Thank you for informing me," growled Marinette," Get yourself to safety though."

"Need any help?" asked Adrien calmly, with no smirk or anything.
"Yes," nodded Marinette.

Tikki appeared from nowhere and informed Marinette that she was in a different country.

"I know but it's only for today. Plus I need to save my family," sighed Marinette sadly.
"I wasn't talking about that. Different places gives you different things. China gives you a different costume and an added power! Your added power is Lucky Harm. This will give you a weapon which can do great harm so use it wisely," explained Tikki.
"Understood," nodded Marinette.
"Unfortunately Chat Noir doesn't get an upgrade except for his costume," added Tikki.

"Tikki, spots on!" cried Marinette. Her hair changed to red and it went into a high ponytail. A crown formed over her head. Her costume was red with black spots and was like Mayura's dress.

Her yo-yo was strapped to the side of her and she had a black baton on the other side of her. Her mask had golden markings at the top and bottom of her mask.

"Woah," gasped Ladybug.
"I'll say," nodded Chat Noir. He was on top of his baton looking into her eyes.

His hair was the same and his mask was the same as Ladybug's, except his was full black not red and black. His costume was almost the same but he had a collar with gold outlining everything. He had his symbol (the green paw) in the middle of his costume. His tail was the same.

"Chat Noir, you look amazing," smiled Ladybug.

There was a message on her Ladybug Phone.
"Who has your contact?" asked Chat Noir, jumping onto her balcony and making his baton normal size.

"It's from Master Fu," exclaimed Ladybug. "He's in China!"

They followed the location of the message to the roof of a restaurant.
"Princess Ladybug," smiled Master Fu. "Master? What are you doing here?" cried Ladybug.
"I knew this would happen so you will need help," informed Master Fu.
"Wha?" shrieked Ladybug.

Master Fu gave her the monkey miraculous, the Fox miraculous, the turtle miraculous and the bee miraculous.

"Are you sure she's up for the job? I mean, I told her she couldn't be Queen Bee anymore," gasped Lasybug, as she took the miraculous.
"I'm sure. She's needed to defeat the ninja gang," nodded Master Fu.
"As long as your sure," smiled Ladybug.

Ladybug handed Chat Noir the bee miraculous.
"As you wish princess," winked Chat Noir as he hopped back to the hotel.

Master Fu bowed to Ladybug and she gave a small curtsy.
"I knew all along," smirked Master Fu.
"I know," chuckled Ladybug. "You know most things."

Ladybug swung her yo-yo to the hotel and landed on Kim's balcony.

She saw Kim doing his daily push ups. She knocked on the door and he gasped before rushing to the door.

"Ladybug? Your in China!" cried Kim. She nodded and gave him a wink.
"I'm gonna need your help. You up for it again?" asked Ladybug.
"Definitely!" smirked Kim.

She handed him them monkey miraculous and he opened it.

Zupu circled Kim and gave a smirk.
"Hey plushie!" cried Kim.
"Hi nitwit!" smirked Zupu.

"Zupu, showtime!" cried Kim as he changed into his superhero form. Nothing changed except he had Chinese markings on his costume.

"There are just two other people I need to get. Meet Chat Noir and Queen Bee at this location," explained Ladybug as she showed King Monkey a map. He nodded and started making his way there.

By luck, Alya and Nino were chilling on the sofa in their hotel room.

She entered the room and detransformed.
"Hey Marinette. You were up early. Where've you been?" asked Alya.
"I need your help you two," sighed Marinette as she entered the main bit.

She explained the situation and gave them their miraculous. They all transformed and made their way to where everyone else was waiting.

"Took you long enough," scoffed Queen Bee.
"Has Chat Noir explained the situation?" asked Ladybug.

Queen Bee and King Monkey nodded.
"Ninja attack on the king and queen," repeated Queen Bee.
"Good."

"So how come our costumes changed?" asked Rena Rouge.
"My kwami told me that different countries can change your powers or add or take away powers and change costumes," explained Ladybug.
"Everyone but me and King Monkey got new powers," added Chat Noir with a grin.

"So now we need a plan," said Carapace.

They started to make a plan.

The princess {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara