Revealing + Planning = Stressed

With two days until Marinette's coronation, she has still to plan everything. With the pressure of Alya and her parents, she has to make her own decisions.

She lay in her room in her hotel room.
"Marinette," whispered Tikki.
"Shh," she sighed. Tikki nodded and Alya walked into her room.

"Hello princess," smirked Alya as she plopped herself onto Marinette's bed.
Marinette smiled sadly.
"What's wrong Mari?" questioned Alya.
"After my coronation, my parents expect me to stay in China," she whimpered.
"Well... we could visit over the holidays and call each other every day," suggested Alya. Then it hit her. "WAIT WHAT! I CANNOT HAVE THAF FOR MY BESTIE!"

There was a loud thud from the floor.
"Shut up!" whined Nino and Adrien.
"But... it shouldn't really affect you that much. I could move here as well because I'm a lady. And Adrien... he is going to be a prince," she explained almost in tears.
"Alya... I'm Ladybug," whispered Marinette.

(*crowd gasps* *I smirk* *crowd boos at me*
I can do whatever I please AKA smirking. My story: my rules so zip it! *crowd gasps*)

"Um... what? No... no your not. P-prove it," stammered Alya.
"Your Rena Rouge. Nino is Carapace. I have a kwami who transforms me. So do you and Nino and Chloe. Chat Noir actually has feelings for me and doesn't flirt for the fun of it," explained Marinette in a hush voice.

Alya gasped.
"But you cannot tell anyone," warned Marinette.
"Understood," she nodded. "But that's really bad. Can't you ask to go back home?"
"What am I supposed to say? Hey Mum, the school is going back tomorrow and I've been coronated today. But, I'm obliged to all my subjects to stay but because I'm Ladybug, can I go back to Paris?" said Marinette sarcastically.

Alya giggled and Marinette joined her. They hugged and Alya said they'd figure something out. Alya exited her room and went into her own room, whilst Marinette got the planning sheet.

Name: Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng
People of royalty next to you: King Tom and Queen Sabine, Lady Alya and plus 1, my plus 1,
Music: for the dance with my plus 1: Changes. Crowning: Classical Chinese royalty music, rest of the coronation: something teens would enjoy (but in English!)
Food: Pizza, noodles, chocolate cake, selection of ice-cream, small fruits (like strawberries) or marshmallows, chocolate fountain, chocolate, vanilla cake, soup, chicken nuggets, ham, cheese, cheese and cucumber, cheese and ham sandwiches, and a lot of juice and fizzy drinks. Also water
Plus 1: Adrien Agreste
Time: 12pm until 10pm. 12pm will be everyone arriving to my coronation. 1pm will be the beginning of the festival/ball.
Guests for ball: Maximum of 100 guests inside the royal Chinese hall. (Do not let a girl with mid-length, blonde hair and blue eyes that goes by the name of Chloe in! Ask everyone for names! Other than her, let everyone from my class in!)

As Marinette wrote the final words she signed the document and threw it onto her desk. "Done!" she yawned as she got up from her desk and flopped onto her bed. She stared at the clock and groaned.

"I should be tired but the stress is keeping me awake. I mean... it's 1 in the morning," she whispered. Marinette got off her bed and wandered onto the balcony.

Looking down, she could just see Adrien's balcony door. There was a light on! That meant he was awake! She  hung from the balcony bars upside down to see where he was.

His bedroom door was open and she saw him taking a snack from the mini kitchen. Being Ladybug, she has quite good reflexes. This meant that she easily got back up from being upside down and stood straight.

For the first time being there, she admired the view. The pretty lights and trees.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" sighed a voice. Marinette's head jolted downwards and she saw Adrien.
"Adrien! I'm sorry! Did I disturb you?" she gasped quietly.
"No of course not princess. Can I come up?" he smiled softly, looking up.
"You can try. They don't let people out at this time of night. They only let people in," she chuckled.
"I can climb. I have a climbing wall in my bedroom. I'm pretty much the parkour master," he bragged.
"In your pyjamas?" she smirked. He looked down and then back up all red and embarrassed.

"I couldn't. What if you fall? I'd be without a date and then I'd be a not princess," she joked.
"I'm coming up," he protested. He began climbing and it was as if he did it with no worries. He got up in one piece.

"Wow," she muttered. Adrien put an arm round her and she rested her head on his shoulder.
"You were right you know?" he sighed.
"About what?" she smirked.
"I am Chat Noir," he smiled, retracing his arm only to put it on her chin so that she was facing him.

"I knew it," she laughed quietly.
"Your not to tell anyone," he warned, putting the arm back around her.
"Of course Chaton. As long as you tell no one (other than Alya who found out earlier) that I'm Ladybug," she smiled.

Adrien blushed and agreed.
"Chaton, I may have to give Ladybug to you and let her go," she whimpered. "Once I've been crowned princess, I have to stay, unless I find a way to let me go home."

"You can do it Marinette. I know you can," he chuckled. Slowly and carefully, he started climbing down to his balcony.

Once he got back, he looked up one last time to hear Marinette say, "You looked more scared then."