The school trip

Everyone was buzzing with excitement. Rumours had it that they were about to go to on a school trip for two weeks.

"Are you excited?" asked Nino, facing the two girls. Adrien turned his head to face them.
"They're just rumours. They might not even be true!" smirked Marinette.
"It's not like you to not listen to rumours," gasped Alya.
"Yeah, but I've seen all of Paris! It's not going to be fun!" protested Marinette.
"How have you seen all of Paris? Your always sleeping or helping your parents," asked Adrien. Marinette smiled and thought, If only you knew. If only you all knew.

Miss Bustier walked into the room, beaming happily as she walked to her desk and sat down.
"Good morning class. Rumours have it that we are going on a school trip, next week, for two weeks. They are correct," she smiled. Everyone cheered and Adrien smirked at Marinette while she hung her mouth open.

Adrien
It was unlike Marinette to protest against rumours, but her seeing all of Paris. That's just... impossible!

"Here are your trip forms. Unfortunately, they have to be in by tomorrow. We are all going to China, special invitation by the King and Queen of China," explained Miss Bustier as she handed the letters to us.

I looked at it and thought about how I was going to make father agree to let me leave for two weeks.

"I will let you leave school now so you can get your parent's permission," she smiled. Everyone cheered.

Marinette, Nino and Alya stood at the door waiting for me. Chloe walked past them and pushed Marinette in the process.

"Oops sorry. Didn't see you there. But then saying that, who ever sees you? The King and Queen will definitely not see you and adore me and Adrikins!" laughed Chloe as she walked away with Sabrina.

"Ugh, don't listen to her!" groaned Alya.
"Yeah. Chloe's wrong," agreed Nino. I glared at the floor. Marinette is always being bullied by Chloe. I just stood there and never helped my friend.

I walked to my house, as Nathalie and Gorilla were finally allowed a day off, and knocked on my father's office. He wasn't there!

I looked in his room. Nope! My room? Nope! Kitchen? Nope! Dining room? Yes!

I knocked on the door.
"Yes Adrien?" he asked, not looking from his tablet.
"Um... would I be allowed to attend a two week school trip to China with my school please?" I asked. He looked at me with his plain-expression eyes.
"Yes, give me the form," he sighed.

I handed him the form and smiled. Once he had signed it, I walked upstairs and into my room.
"OMG Plagg, Chat Noir is going to China!" he cried.
"Yay," he said sarcastically and went into the tub of cheese.