Lady Alya

Two days after Adrien found out that Marinette was the princess, she took him back to the palace.

"Where are you two going in a hurry?" smirked Alya as she caught them leaving the hotel and confronted them.
"Somewhere," winked Adrien as they ran into the limo.

Without extreme suspicions, Alya got in the limo behind them and followed.

Ring! Ring! Alya answered her phone to her boyfriend.
"Hey Alya. Are you free? Adrien went out so..."
"Sorry Nino. I'm out as well. I'm following Marinette and Adrien somewhere," sighed Alya as the two limos pulled up somewhere.
"Alright. Me and Ivan will chill then," shrugged Nino as he hung up.

Alya got out of the limo and stared at the palace. She caught a glimpse of the couple walking into the palace.
"Hm... she hasn't even brought her iPad to show the designs. Suspicious," thought Alya aloud.

Alya strolled to the entrance when two guards blocked it.
"Unless you are staff or have an appointment with the royal family, you cannot enter," one said.
"I CANNOT ENTER! I JUST SAW MY BEST FRIEND AND HER BOYFRIEND STROLL IN WITHOUT GETTING BLOCKED OR QUESTIONED," she snapped.

"That is because the girl is her royal highness, the princess Marinette," the other said.
"What?" she gasped confusedly. Why wouldn't Marinette tell her something big like that? They were bffs after all and told each other everything!

Marinette popped her head round the corner to see what all the commotion was about and saw Alya.
"Flip!" squeaked Marinette. Marinette walked around the corner and stride up to the guards.

"Let her in. This is Lady Alya," sighed Marinette. Alya's eyes widened with excitement as she nodded coolly.

The guards allowed Alya to enter and the friends walked in.
"You have some explaining to do after this," hissed Alya.
"As do you," smirked Marinette back as they caught up with Adrien.
"Hello... Alya," he smiled awkwardly.
"Well now you can call Adrien a prince," smirked Alya as Marinette and Adrien blushed as red as Nathaniel's hair.