The coronation

Marinette stood straight in her red ball gown. Her hair was let down and she wore golden high heels. Alya smiled happily.

"I'm proud of you girl," she smiled, finishing the final touches on Marinette's makeup. Marinette blushed and tucked back a strand of hair behind her ear.

Marinette twirled in the mirror.
"China will be lucky to have you as their princess," commented Alya, stepping out of the way. Marinette stopped spinning when she came to face Alya.
"For a little while. Then I have to return back to Paris to be Ladybug," sighed Marinette, smiling slightly.

"Wouldn't it be fun when your Queen?" chuckled Alya.
"Don't think that far into the future," smirked Marinette.

Marinette walked slowly to the curtains and opened them a little to take a peak to who was there.

She spotted her grandparents, her class (even Chloe), the rest contained of citizens and there were one or two of them (that lived here) which she gathered were her cousins.

Marinette walked back to Alya and frowned sadly.
"I can't do this," she said, panicking and showing a hint of anxiety in her voice.
"Me, your mum, your dad, a few knights, Adrien and Nino will be up there to help. Do you know who's crowning you?" smiled Alya.
"My mum, seeing as she was born into the throne," answered Marinette, relaxing slightly.

Music began playing. It was a traditional Chinese piece that was used at every coronation. For her mum's, her dad's when he became king etc.

"Our queue is on when the trumpets play," reminded Alya. "The boys are coming on stage and meeting us in the middle, seeing as they are on the other side."

"Do you think Adrien will be crowned? Or do I have to marry a Chinese, seeing as the heir would be quarter Chinese if Adrien is. I really hope Adrien is crowned," asked Marinette, blushing madly.
"And back into reality," smirked Alya, clicking her fingers. Marinette blinked suddenly and the girls both laughed.

The Queen (Sabine) began talking.

"Thank you all for coming. This is a special occasion seeing as it has been 14 years since we left and now we're back. I am pleased to present the lord, the lady, the prince and the heir to the throne, the princess," explained Sabine. Trumpets began playing.

From the left side, Marinette and Alya entered whilst on the right, Nino and Adrien entered.

Alya and Nino took their places next to Tom and bowed/curtsied to Sabine and Tom. Adrien stood next to them and bowed whilst Marinette took her place next to Sabine.

She heard gasps come from the middle. Her class's eyes widened and she heard mutters from Chloe, Rose, Miss Bustier, Ivan and Nathaniel.

Chloe muttered,"Maribrat is a princess! Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"
Rose muttered,"Adrienette has sailed!"
Miss Bustier muttered,"I can't believe I taught royalty!"
Ivan muttered,"Lord Nino and Lady Alya. Who else saw this coming?"
Nathaniel muttered,"Lucky Adrien! Now I wish I made more of an effort for Marinette!"

Marinette curtsied to Sabine and then smiled.
"Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng will be continuing her studies in Paris. But for now," started Sabine again. Marinette lowered herself gracefully, like the princesses do in films when they're upset or found something they lost.

Sabine placed a diamond tiara on Marinette as Marinette stood up again. Sabine curtsied and Marinette curtsied.
"You have your princess," announced Queen Sabine. Princess Marinette turned to face the crowd and waved happily, but gracefully. Adrien walked towards her and they linked arms as everyone walked off the stage.

Then came the fun part. The dance.