Chapter 22

Jooyoung POV 

"why are you here?" 

"is that any way to welcome your guest after you ditched me?" says Taehyun

"Uhh sorry about that." you turn away avoiding his gaze. An image of JR pops up in your head and you unknowingly smile. 

"What are you smiling about?"

You smile instantly disappears.

"I don't think you should be hanging around that JR dude. He's no good for you." 

Now you mad. You hate when people tell you what to do. You are in control of your life not anyone else. "I don’t think you have the right to tell me what to do. Now please leave." you say irritated

"sorry sweet heart but no can do. I'm your new butler." 

---------------

-ring- you reach to turn off your alarm clock but a hand beats you to it. A sweet fragrance finds your nose. Mixed with some eggs and jam. 

You open your eyes to find Taehyun holding a nicely made breakfast in his hand. "Who gave you permission to enter my room? I'm your "master" aren't eye" you say using air quotations. Taehyun looks speechless. 

"Uhh well I just thought I'd make you some breakfast. I'm so sorry I'll get out immediately." 

You notice he was acting a bit strange. Maybe he's starting to show his true colors. He drives you to school and is careful not to let anyone know you came with him. 

Finally history class arrives and you quickly walk in avoiding eye contact with the stranger behind the desk. But you know he's staring at you. Minhyun gives you a weir look. 

"Care to tell us how you know the teacher yet?"

Aron takes his seat and leans forward. "You guys seem to be close. He looks familiar have I seen him before?" 

"NO!" you reply way too quickly. You earn suspicious glares. Aron opened his mouth to ask a question by suddenly the bell rung indicating the start of class. 

After about a century it finally ended. You try to blend in the crowd so Taehyun won't call you out. You successfully got out and give a little jump for joy. 

"Good to see you missed me so much". 

You turn around to face JR. "hah why would I miss you!" you say boldly 

JRs face quickly turned into a Pained expression and you immediately regret what you said. 

"HEY buddy I missed you!!" Ren bear hugs you. "Sorry I missed first period I had something to do." he smuggles up to you waiting for words of forgiveness. 

"Its okay" you finally say because JR was giving Ren his look that could kill. 

The bell rings and you disperse to class. The day goes by slowly it feels like 10 hours past when finally school ends. As you're walking towards the school gate a group of girls swarm you. 

"Who do you think you are talking to NU'ESt so casually?? Especially JR OPPA! You think you can just waltz into our school and take them away from us?" 

Suddenly a girl with pigtails steps forward, holding a baseball bat. "Are you ready to be punished?" 

Suddenly she swings the bat hitting you right in the gut. You back away a few steps but hands catch you and push you back towards the middle. Another girl takes the bat but you easily dodge her swing earning mad glares among the girl. 

You feel something wet hit your back. You turn around and see raw eggs dripping down your shirt.  Everyone starts throwing raw eggs at you soaking you from top to bottom. All of a sudden from above white powder floats down sticking all over you realize it's the taste of flour. When you're blinded the girl swings the bat hitting you right in the face.  Everyone starts chanting. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! This is what you get for messing with out oppas!" 

Your head feels warm you wipe to get the sweat off when you feel this sticky substance. You bring your hand away and see blood covering it. Your face was dripping with blood and you start to get dizzy. But you hold your ground. "What will you gain out of beating me up in a group?? HUH!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL COWARDS." 

"shut up what do you know?? We have been watching nu'est ever since they came here you have no right to take them away from us. “The girl raises the club in her hands and holds it up. You close your eyes waiting for impact. -WHACK-  you open your eyes and realized you weren't the one that got hit. Your eyes move towards the figure standing in front of you. 

"Are you okay?" he smiles at you, blood dripping down his face. 

"Why do you do that??" 

"It's the job of the butler to keep his master safe isn't it? I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner." he gives you a smile and them falls unconscious to the ground. Suddenly all the girls look worried and all run away leaving you and Taehyun alone beat up. 

"HELP SOMEBODY HELP!" you yell with the last of you strength.  You see someone running in the distance and realize its JR. A breath of relief escapes your lips. He carries you into the nurse room and lies you on the bed. Soon after Baekho arrives with Taehyun and lies him down in the bed next to yours. 

JR comes next to you and pats you on the head." I'm here how it's okay. You can rest." 

As soon as you hear these words yours mind starts to float into unconsciousness and tears escape your eyes without consent. Just as you were about gone you whisper two words "thank you" as you enter to the land of dreams. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N:  Sorry for all the mistakes im tooo lazy to proof read D:  thanks for reading!!!! please comment <3