Chapter 35

Jooyoung POV  

You get out of the car and head towards the enterance first is ren. He quickly punched both of the guys and they were down in less than a minute. Damn he was strong. You open the door and the 4 guys start running at you holding their weapons. Baekho rushes toward them quickly dodging and giving them hits. Soon after they fall to the floor moaning in pain. Baekho smiling like a idiot. You run towards the first door "JR?" You yell. But empty.  More guys run towards you and minhyuns quick reaction. He grabs their arm and flips them over throwing them to the ground. Amazed you rethink about ever getting one to the angry. They were pretty scary when they were serious. You try a few more doors and no luck. You take the stairs and go down to the basement. A guy guarding a door spots you grabs the gun and starts shooting. You flip a table using it as a shield.   

"What now?? " you whisper to everyone.  

  "I got it" minhyun says. Before you can stop him he steps out and the gun fires a few more rounds. You take a peak and see minhyun unloading the gun and throw it to the floor looking like one of those heros from an American movie.  Ren grabs the keys from the guards pocket and opens the door. You all step inside you lift your head to see what's inside but soon someone's behind you covering your eyes.   

"It's better for you not to see this. " minhyun whispers in your ear. 

  JR POV. 

  I was alone in the room unaware of what day it was. It feels like it's been a week but it's hopeless. No one wants to rescue me. I hope my friends took Jooyoung to a safe place.   I wonder when they'll decide to finally kill me and end this suffering. Suddenly a noise came from outside followed by some yelling and screaming. Now there's silence. The door opened and my showers relaxed hoping they finally decided to kill me. I looked up and found myself looking at my 4 best friends and her.   

Minhyun covers her eyes and whispers something in her ear. I can see her body relax as she was ready to attack. That was brave of him but I'm slightly jealous she let him hold her like that. Well it's better than her seeing me in this pathetic condition. Aron finds a knife and cuts me free. I try and stand but unable the gather enough strength and fell. Quickly ren and baekho go on each side and practically carry me out.   

Jooyoung POV  

after minhyun covered your eyes he lead you to the car and told you not to look. So You listened to him and kept your eyes closed inspite the painful loans coming from JR. You hold JRs hands during the ride which feels weak and powerless. The car stops and they carry out JR. a few minutes later minhyun tells you that it's okay to open your eyes. Everyone's gone except for them and you look at the spot where JR was. And there was blood. A lot of it.   

You wait in the waiting room besides ren and baekho.  Aron and minhyun went to get something to eat. You wait for 3 more hours and finally a doctor comes out. 

  "He lost quite a bit of blood. Also he had to get a lot of stitches on his back and some on his face. His nose is broken and there's a lot of cuts and bruises everywhere. It'll take quite a while for him to completely heal.  I don't really believe he just 'fell' but I won't pry into your private life. You're lucky you got him here when you did because if he lost anymore blood he would have died. " the doctor directs us to his new room and leaves. 

  You wait for minhyun and Aron to come back and tell them the news. And they smile in relief that hell eventually get better. So you and everyone walk up to visit him In his new room

  ~1 months later~  

"Hurry up!" Ren whispers.   

"They'll be back any minute " baekho says as he lets go of the last balloon and runs to his spot. Suddenly you hear the sound of keys.   

"Ssssh sssh he's here everyone ready?" You ask. They door opens and he switches on the lights.   

"Congratulations!!! You've finally been released from to hospital!!!" You all shout. JR smiles at all the work. There is confetti balloons and a giant banner across his login room. He walks up to everyone and smiles "thanks guys "  

You walk up to him" I really missed you " he picks you up and gives you a long kiss.

  "I missed you too" he puts you on the floor and pulls you into a hug. "I'll never let you go again."