Chapter 30

JR POV

"Oh i missed you so much oppa and i finally found you"  HeyLim came running out of the theater and gave me a hug.  "Get off" I tried to pry her off.  I looked around for JooYoung but i couldn't find her.  "Shit!" Where could she have gone.  "OPPA wait up!"  Heylim was running trying to catch up.  I waited for her and finally after 100 years she caught up.  She was breathing heavily barely able to talk.  I tapped my foor with inpatience "What do you want" I gave her the stink eye hoping she would leave me alone.  "Oppa i want you back" she whined "you were the best I had everyone else treats me like I'm nothing."  I hopped on my bike and started up the engine "That's because you are" I drove off before she could nag me anymore and went straight home.  

I unlocked my door and found 4 mad people in my house.  "what the hell guys.  Don't you have your own homes?"  I sat on the couch and Aron sat next to me.  "Was that the bitch you cheated on you?"  You look at Aron and give up.  "Yes she is the one and only HeyLim.  Now anyone else care to interigate me if not leave I'm tired"  I could hear the footsteps of everyone leaving so i sat up and opened my eyes to see Minhyun staring at me. "What i thought you left already" He glared at me somemore and headed towards the door.  "Don't make her cry anymore" he said just as her left.  What was that about...

The next day i didn't even see Jooyoung.  I decided to take a little nap in the nureses office like i always do.  Screw School I already know most of this shit were learning.  I found the first empty bed and lied down and fell asleep.  A few minutes later i woke up because someone snuck in.  "Omo mihyanae i didn't see you."  Wait is that JooYoung? It can't be, but it sounds like her.  I got up and cleared my eyes and saw her face.  This must be fate.  She looked at me in surprise. "What are you doing here skipping class" I asked her.  She was one of those students that never missed a day and even if they were sick they would drag themseleves to school.  She must have really not felt well.  "same to you" she said.  I was about to reply when she started walking towards another bed. "Why don't you stay with me" I asked hoping she would come back to me. "Sorry I'm not in the mood."  I could hear sadness from her voice.  Maybe she was sad about what happened yesterday.  it couldn't be but i asked just incase.  But she said it wasn't.  I left and went to sleep in the grass thinking about JooYoung.  She looked pretty sad but i can't figure out why.  

Suddenly the lunch bell ring so i got up and went to the cafeteria.  Baekho waved at me motioning me to come sit, so i did.  "where is Minhyun?"  I asked.  "I think he went to go firn JooYoung.  He said that she might be crying somewhere."  Aron said.  I ate my meal and finally i spot Minhyun and JooYoung walking towards us.  I check her eyes to see if she was crying and it looked fine.  I guess she was in the library or something catching up on her missed class.  We talk somemore and she apologizes and promises to buy ice cream.  I'm not too thrilled of sweets but I wouldn't mind spending more time with JooYoung.  The bell rings and everyone disperes to class. I walk to the grass again and take another nap excited for afters school.

The bell rings signaling the end of school.  I open my eyes and see a bunch of annoying girls around me staring like I'm an extinct creature.  "Oppa how was your nap?" an annoying girl asks.  I push past everyone trying to reach the front of the school, but girls keep getting in my way.  Oppa this, Oppa that.  Jesus these people don't even know me.  I spot Jooyoung and run towards her and see HeyLim next to her.  I freeze in my spot as she runs up to me, "JR Oppa" she hugs me again.  Damn she needs to stop touching me.  "Hey want to go somewhere with me" she asks.  "Sorry i already have plans to go get ice cream with everyone" I tried hint that i didn't want her to come but then she said.  " Oh that's great I love ice cream! Oh JooYoung you wouldn't mind if me and JR caught up would you? We'll meet you there!"  She grabbed my arm and I was just about to object when she whispered, "if you don't come with me right now I will hurt your precious JooYoung"  i was too shocked to answer and just followed her while she lead the way.