Chapter 19

Jooyoung POV

You order 10 different types of cake that are all cute and fancy looking. You take a bite of your 8th cake and enjoy the flavor but you’re interrupted by JR 

"whoa hold up fatty you're going to choke."

"I'm not fat!!" you pout and slowly put a fork full of cake in your mouth and chew slowly. 

"JR it's rude to call a lady fat! But you should slow down I mean the cakes not going to run away. “he grins.

"whoa you can eat!! You should be my girlfriend I love a girl who can take her food!!" Baekho says and receives a few death stares. "I was just kidding guys calm down" 

"let's just let the fatty eat her cake" JR says as he put his arm around you almost making you choke.

"I bet if you tasted the cake you'd be all over it"

"I wouldn’t know I don’t eat cake" 

"what!! You need some now!!" you get your form and cut his a big piece. "OPPA SAY AAAHHH" you put your fork up to his mouth. 

He at glares at you "OPPA? What the he'll don't call me that fatt-----" you jam the cake in his mouth before he finishes his sentence. Ren and Aron start cracking up with Minhyun who has a giant smile on his face. 

Finally you finish eating and JR drops you off at your house. You enter your house and find no one to welcome you home. Your eyes start tearing but you remember that MinKi is in a happier place and always warding over you. You hop in bed and fall happily asleep having a nice dream. 

-beep beep beep- you wake up drowsily and turn off your alarm clock. You walk downstairs and start eating the freshly cook breakfast one the table. yummy... Wait a minute how did this get here. You quickly back away from the table and the chair starts to fall with you on it. 

"whoa whoa there calm Down it's just me." Aron gives you a big smile. "I’m going to be driving you to school today now hurry or we'll be late" he says seriously. 

"Wha--" 

"I'll explain there just hurry up."

You get ready and sit in his car. "now explain" 

He sighs. "there's been a gang killing around your neighborhood JR told me to pick you up for the next week or so."

"how did you get in?"

He smirks a little "when you were unconscious JR took your key and made a copy. Hehe we each have one" he winks

You sigh and Make plans that the next time you see JR you're going to get him back. Good. 

You arrive at school and walk to your class with Ren. He rambles in about some guy that wanted to ask him out. The next thing you know the bell rings. You quickly run out of the class room to avoid any more details but you suddenly run into a wall. The wall reaches out and grabs you by your shoulders. "are you okay?" 

"Uhh yea thanks" you look up to the talking wall and instead find JRs face. You back up quickly and glare at him. 

"what?"

"FOOORRR SPAARTAA!!!" you quickly yell and knee him in his manly parts and run away. *hah that'll teach him a lesson to take things wining permission* you turn around and see JR on the ground in pain. You walk away with a satisfied smile on your face. 

You go to your new class fir the new quarter and head towards history. You look around and spot Minhyun and Aron talking. You walk up to them receiving evil glares from all the girls. Well haters gonna hate. 

"hey!" Aron smiles at you "sit sit!" he pulls out a chair in the middle of them. You sit down and they both stare at you.

"what??" You start to get self-conscious and hide your face. 

"what did you do to JR to get him crying in the floor in pain" 

"I hit him in the crotch!" you reply with pride. 

"for what?" Minhyun asks 

"for stealing my keys and making copies!!" 

Arenas face turns white. "Uhh you didn't tell him I told you did you?" you could barely hear him whisper this. 

"no no of course not I just hit him and ran away. He didn't even see it coming. "

"just curious but he does have keys to your house you know." Minhyun says 

"oh crap..." *argh i should have thought of that* then suddenly the teacher walks in. 

"good morning class sorry your teacher won't be able to cone for the next month so you'll have me." the new teacher explained.  He was young about 23 years old.  He was wearing a nice suit that made him look cute.  His face was very manly yet gentle.  He turns around and looks at you. 

"oh hey Jooyoung!" all the girls turn around and stab you with their eyes. 

"hey Taehyun" you reply shyly. 

A/N:

Hey this chapters kinda weird..comment and tell me what you think!! but thanks for reading i'll try to write better from now on!! i had writers block and this was the first thing that popped up so i just went with it!