Chapter 28

JooYoung POV

"JR you got away safely? I'm relieved"  you go and give Jr a hug.  He unwraps your arms around him and you look at him confused.  You notice him glaring at someone and think what did aron do this time.  You turn around and realize hes starting and HeyLim.  You elbow him in the stomach and he gets out of his trance.  You run over to him hoping she won't leave because she's scared.  But to your surpirse she skips over to JR and gives him a big bear hug.  "Oh i missed you so much oppa and i finally found you"  Suddenly an arm wraps arounfd your waist pulling you towards the parking lot.  "Let's go" You hear Minhyun's voice in your ear.  Your body follows him while your brain tries to comprehend what just happened.  You get in his red furari and he drives off leaving your mind in a daze.

"Jooyoung snap out of it"  Taehyun shakes your shoulders.  You refocus your eyes and realize your'e at home.  "when did i get here?  i was just at the movie theater."  Taehyun gives you a worried look.  "Minhyun dropped you off 30 minutes ago and he said you've been like this since you left.  What happened?"  You think back to what happened.  How did HeyLim know JR, and she called him oppa.  Maybe that's his long lost sibling.  No.  If he had Aron would have told you already and you saw no pictures of her in his house.  Who was she.  "I need to sleep" you tell Taehyun.  You go to your bed and lie down and think about what happened, and eventually you fall asleep, your brain to tired to think no more.

The next morning you wake up and prepare to go to school.  You eat your cereal and take a banana to eat on the way.  Taehyun had to go away from some buisness thing and wouldn't be back in a week or so.  You go outside and walk to school and sit down in your first period.  Ren and Aron look at you in concern but give you space.  The bell ring and you didn't learn anything because your mind was to busy.  By the time 4th period starts you get a major headache and have to be exscused to the nurses office.  You open a curtain and lie in the bed after a few minutes you notice something warm against you.  You sit up and see someone in the bed.  "Omo mihyanae i didn't see you."  The person sits up and you gasp seeing who it is.  He rubs his eyes and looks at you "what are you doing here skipping class"  You look away "same to you JR"

You go leave to go sit on the next bed when he grabs your arm.  "Why don't you stay with me" he pouts.  "Sorry I'm just not in the mood"  you lie down and close your eyes trying to find peace from your pounding head.  "Uh about yesterday " he asks  "no need to worry about it I'm totally fine" you lie.  "oh... okay if you say so" He leaves and closes the door behind him.  you sigh and slowly fall asleep finding peace.  The nurse wakes you up just in time for lunch.  You stand up feeling much better than before.  You head towards the cafeteria getting lunch that looked much more edible than last time.  You walk to a corner of the school where no one usually walks by, hoping to be alone.  You are half way through your meal when someone sits beside you.  You turn and see Minhyun reading his book.  "I won't ask you any questions but i want you to know i'll always be here for you if you need anyone."  You turn to minhyun and your eyes start tearing and as soon as you know it you're crying your heart out on his shoulders