Oh why did you have to do this to me universe. Why!

He peeled your hands away from your face. "It's ok Y/n. Just copy what I'm doing ok?" You nodded your head and he started to kiss you again, but this time your lips were moving. Jimin wanted to take it a little further so he started going to your jaw line,kissing it gently, "Jimin hold on..." "Yes baby?"

Your heart fluttered a bit

"Please no hickeys.. it'll be too obvious." "Hm I guess I'll have to give you one somewhere hidden." He went a little lower near you collarbone and started sucking it softly. You accidentally moaned a little when he got to your sweet spot. You felt him smirk against your skin, he came up to look at your face. "I think that's enough for tonight, we can continue whenever you want though." He winked at you. You smiled at him. "Thanks for taking it slow with me...." "Anything for you baby." "Wanna watch a movie then?" "Sure, scoot over."

~The Next Morning~

You felt something spoke your arm but you ignored it. A few minutes later you felt cold water drenching you and Jimin. Your eyes shot up to see a familiar figure.

Yoongi-Oppa?!

"Uh h-hey oppa what are you doing here?" "My business trip is over. Now can you explain what's going on here." "So uh you've met Jimin before right?" Yoongi turned his head to Jimin. "Yes, please get to the point." "Well we're dating now." Yoongi looked up and down at the both of you. "So how long has this been going on? Since you two are so comfortable sleeping in the same bed and apparently giving each other hickeys."

He smirked evilly and you looked down at the little purple mark on your collar bone. You and Jimin looked at each other then looked at up Yoongi and both smiled awkwardly. "Y/n relax I'm totally fine with this," he said with a smug face making you really embarrassed, also "Jimin I suggested you get going your brother has asked about your whereabouts." "Oh ok then." "Y/n go drive him to his house, and go buy your breakfast on the way." Yoongi was walking to the door but turned around and said, "Y/n cover that up and put ice on it, it'll go away faster." With that he left the room. "Hey Jimin I'm gonna get ready real quickly do you mind stepping out for a bit?" "Not at all." He got up and started walking to the door when you stopped him. "I almost forgot something." He gave you a confused-surprised look when you kissed his cheek. You pushed him outside and then started doing your morning routine.
~This is what you're wearing~

You came out of your room with Jimin waiting by your door

You came out of your room with Jimin waiting by your door. "Beautiful as always..." Jimin said while looking up and down at you. He grabbed your hand and you both walked down the stairs and went to your garage to get your car.

~Time Skip ~

You and Jimin just parked the driveway.