Chapter 13- You and him. Again.

Start from the beginning

“Holy fuck!”

“Exactly my thought!”

He rubbed his chest never leaving my eyes, not once his eyes trained down by body remained only on my face.

“Why didn’t you told me?”

“Never get the chance to and… I—just”
I said almost raising my hands up when realization dawned and I clutched my towel again.

He shook his head, knowing the vulnerable situation we were in.

I was a fool it was well known and he was an idiot it was well written.

He looked down.

I looked at him, something was not letting me to take my eyes off. I was scared he might see or stare.

I blinked.

“You can wait till she pass the hallway, I will just keep myself occupied. And don’t peek.”
I warned but the voice sounded awkward even to me.

His head shot up, eyes closed he nodded.
“I will wait in the corner. I promise won’t peek.”

I wanted to smile or was I already blushing?

I started to walk back to the area my bag was kept, the same time he decided to stick himself to the corner.

We bumped.

The floor being wet my left foot slipped on the tile, where he caught before my ass could kiss it.
He eyes shot open,
“Careful!”

I was burning, there was a small bird inside my chest fluttering her wings.

The bird wanting let out.

The arm which was saving my assets was now holding his neck and the other holding his t-shirt in a fist.

The arm he was using to hold my bare back was radiating warmth—the severe hotness—was making me burn.
My skin was prickling, it was seeping fiery flame.

The bird just then and there flew making it way out of my stomach.

He made me stable, made me stand properly but his hand lingered on my skin, feeling the softness, it felt like his rough tips were caressing them, stroking them to melt.

And the hell it felt good.

His eyes visibly darkened when they saw my bared rising chest, my arm still using his neck as their cane.

I blinked like a hundred times.

He closed his eyes and when looked up into my eyes, what I saw was worth melting for.

I was sure, I fell for the right man.

He brushed a wild strand of my wet hair off my neck looking deep into my eyes. His finger creating a havoc in my heart. I was feeling my pulse in my throat.

“You have no idea, what is going on in my mind.”
He said running a finger down my throat resting near my collar.

I licked my lips and if possible his eyes even darkened staring at them.

“If I tell you… you might run.”
he said huskily with a ghost of smile on his sexy lips.

I shook my head hiding my coy blush.

“Free yourself and wear something before I do something we both regret.”

He said still not leaving me.

What if I don’t want to?

I wanted to ask. The way his rough thumb pad caressing my side, the way his one hand was holding the nape of my neck—it was too risky to move.
I didn’t wanted to, it felt everything to me.