♕𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐰♛

Start from the beginning

"Yes, who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet." Cruella told her son as she lifted her leg up for him to carry crushing his hope.

"Maybe a new school won't be the worst thing." Carlos told his mother before dropping her leg.

"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." Cruella told her son making sure she doesn't leave her. 

"Oh no! I'm not going." Carlos exclaimed.

"Ugh." Maleficent complained.

"Well Jay isn't going either." Jafar had told Maleficent causing Jay to stare at his father. "I need him to stock the shelves in my store." Jafar then pushed his son to the side so they could have a 'private' conversation. "What did you get."

Jay had then poured what he had in his bag showing his father all the things he has stolen. When Jafar noticed the lamp he grabbed it excitingly before rubbing it in hopes of a genie in it.

Seeing his father attempts Jay had told him, "Dad I already tried."

Hearing his son's words Jafar tossed him the lamp back disappointed on it not being a magical lamp.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this uni brow." Evil Queen told Maleficent.

"What's wrong with you all?" Maleficent exclaimed before pointing at Hades. "At this point Hades is the only one who gets it."

Hades just stares at Maleficent with a bored expression not caring much about her words.

"People used to cower at the mention of our names." She reminded all the villians. "For twenty years I have searched for a way to get off this island. For twenty years they have robbed us of our revenge!" Maleficent then looks to Evil Queen saying, "Revenge on Snow white and her horrible little men."

Hearing the name Evil Queen snarled.

Maleficent then turns her gaze to Jafar saying, "Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie."

"I will-" Jafar said angrily before getting cut off by his son who was holding him back.

"Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches." Maleficent told Cruella.

"They didn't get the baby." Cruella cackled as she squeaked her dog scarf.

Carlos looked at his mother with embarrassment and fear while the rest of the teens look at Cruella with a disturbed expression but sympathy towards the boy.

Maleficent then took her words going to Hades saying, "Revenge on Hercules and that little Meg of his."

Hades shrugged as he said, "Don't care. I still have my riches and my rock'n'roll!" Hades then starts to play air guitar.

"Dad, dad calm down." Vanessa told her father knowing once he starts he'll make a huge performance and now was not the time.

"And I, Maleficent, the evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on Sleeping Beauty and her relentless little prince." Maleficent said as she sat down on Evil Queen's lap looking at herself in the mirror. "Villains..." She called out and they all turned to her. "Our day has come."

Hades then turned to his youngest daughter telling her, "Little Flame follow me." He then walks away appearing in the Underworld.

"Yes sir." Vanessa said saluting jokingly before transporting herself to stand next to her father in the Underworld.