All Falls Down

Oh when it all, it all falls down. I'm telling you oh, it all falls down.
                      -Kanye West

Seana Washington

The next morning we woke up and I decided to cook breakfast. I made pancakes, omelettes, sausage, and turkey bacon. I hope he's satisfied.

"Damn sumthing smelling good out this muhfucka. You cooked fa me baby."

"Yep. I hope you like it." I made his plate with everything on it and sat it in front of him.

"Eat up baby." I started to massage his shoulders while he ate.

"I gotta surprise for you mama."

"Really? What is it baby?"

"We getting you a tattoo today." No imma have to shut that shit down.

"I don't think imma get a tattoo baby." He clenched his jaw and dropped his fork. I backed into a wall as fear took over. He walked to me slowly and grabbed my chin.

"Let's try this again. We going out to get you a tattoo. Any objections?" He's so manipulative.

"Can't wait!"

"That's the attitude I like to see, now go get dressed for the day." He went back over to his plate demolishing what was left on it.

"But babe I didn't eat." I was so hungry right now.

"Imma eat it for you, you need to lose some weight anyway." I was barely pushing 100, I was a solid 98 pounds.

After we had our break, I was extremely depressed. I couldn't sleep, eat, or get up for that matter. I just cried.

"Sanity I'm not even 100 pounds yet."

"Don't gain no mo tho. You fine being thin." I had no problem being thin, it was the fact that I was losing the weight in an unhealthy way. I was always thin, just never like this.

"Okay."

"Any ideas on what tattoo you want."

"No. You pick for me." He has this sneaky ass grin on his face like he was planning something.

" He has this sneaky ass grin on his face like he was planning something

After getting dressed and changing 3 times to please San, we left out. He doesn't let me wear skirts, shorts, or any clothing that shows skin. I had this hoodie on and it was 87 degrees outside.

Oh and I couldn't wear skinny jeans either, so he made me wear men's jeans. So my closet is basically fit for a man. I hate it, but I know he said he's only looking out for me.

Sanity Othello