Cross X Nightmare

Let's make one thing clear I don't ship Cream but I'm willing to write it if it gets more than 5 requests. Also any puns that you find they were intentional, sorta. On with the story! -Justice

Third person (I think?)

"No. NO!", Cross screamed. He suddenly woke up, dripping in cold sweat, shaking from his nightmare. He had been dreaming that he had killed his crush, Nightmare, to calm himself down he decided to get some chocolate. I would be about an hour or two before everyone woke up. As he neared the kitchen he noticed someone had turned on the dim lights. "Having trouble sleeping too?", Nightmare asked. "Y-yeah, I had a Nightmare." " Hahaha, man Cross. You're one hell of a sans to be able to make puns at 4 in the morning.", replied Nightmare as Cross grabbed his favorite chocolate bar. "H-heh yeah.", Cross said blushing bright red.

Nightmare's thoughts

"Omg, is he blushing?! It's so fucking ADORABLE!!!!!

Back to Third person(?)

"Um do you want to watch a movie or something until everyone wakes up?", Nightmare asked. "Can we watch Mew Mew Kissy Cutie?! Please, Senpai?"., begged Cross. Cross' blush intesified as he realized what he just said. "Um, s-sure.", Nightmare replied as he began to blush dark blue at what his cute lil' cinnamon bun called him. (Don't ask me why I chose that) They began to watch  the anime on the couch. It only took Cross a few seconds to fall asleep with his head on Nightmare's shoulder. Nightmare quickly grabbed a blanket and draped it over both of  them with two of his tentacles as he internally screamed.

Hey guys, tell me what you think of this story and tell me what I can improve! Also 270 word wow! Have a lovely day/afternoon/night , Berries!

-Justice