How to cheer your friend up

3B 10 Things to cheer your best friend up

1. Learn how to skateboard. Skateboarding is all about instinct, if you think about anything you're going to lose your balance and fall off. The whole point of this is to get them to forget about their depression.

2. Change the colour of their hair (with their permission. You do it also). Dying their hair a bright colour shows that your happy and ready for change or a new start. 

3. Make them stand outside of their house and start singing a song to all of the strangers on the street. This is a good idea because they are singing, and not caring wether the people listening like it or not.

4. Food/water fight. This is made up into teams, and with two hits, you're out. This will not give them time to think about anything but to try and not get out of the game. Thus, not making them think about their depression and have a bit of fun.

5. Play the drums for at least an hour. Let them get their anger our and also their confusion. They might be slow at first but they will soon learn to love it.

6. Play dress up. They might be too old to play this game but it's a fun one. And who doesn't like trying on clothes? They might have a lot of fun trying on wacky, fun, old outfits.

7. Do crazy things. Get a cart and go ride in the cart while someone steers for you. This will get the cool air in your face and make you smile.

8. Make a scavenger hunt for tem to look for things that aren't the easy to find. This will help them to think about where the items might be instead of their depression. 

9. Throw them a party. Them seeing a lot of people will show your best friend that a lot of people care about them. They'll be happy to know that they still have friends there to help them.

10. Play their favourite sport with them. It will give them cofindence that they can beat you. And let them so that they can be happy.