Arnav shook his head.

" I don't understand your logic.."

" Offo.. Tum color batao."

"Red.. That's my favorite color. By the way where are you??" (He added after a bit.)

" In Central mall, with Nitya."

Arnav exclaimed happily.

" Good.. I'm near by, we can return together, Wait for me, I'll pick you.!!"

Fixing their timing to meet and return together, again both went back to their respective task. Khushi joined Nitya who was selecting a blue saree, Khushi stopped her.

"Choose one in red!!"

Nitya raised her brow.

" Woah.. You will look like a red chili in red.."

Rolling her eyes, Khushi started looking for sarees, Nitya asked.

" Waise, Red is Arnav's favorite color then??"

Khushi looked at her surprisingly, she clearly remembers she was talking at distance, how come Nitya knew that?? Seeing her confusion state of mind, Nitya said.

" Only one person can make you change your mind too rapidly like this now-a-days Khushi.. You might not have noticed yourself, but it reflects. (Khushi was still not that clear what Nitya was referring.) You love Arnav very much.. Don't you??"

Nitya asked sweetly, holding Khushi's hand. Hearing this, Khushi tried to hide her smile.

"Concentrate on your saree Nitya.."

Nitya did not ask anything further, both started selecting some sarees. After done with their shopping, Nitya left as Arnav was coming to pick Khushi. Khushi was roaming around in mall, her eyes fell on tie collections. She proceeded towards men section.

"What??.. "Fine, I'm coming down.", said Khushi over phone to Arnav who had reached there. She noticed him standing from upstairs, quickly proceed towards escalator to reach near him. Arnav too noticed her coming, he moved forward not noticing anyone coming in front of him as his eyes were glued on his beautiful wife, when he hit against someone and as result everything that person was holding scattered on ground.

"I'm sorry.. Are you ok??"

Arnav tried to help the lady when he saw she was no other than Tara, Tara was taken aback too seeing Arnav suddenly. By then Khushi too reached there. The situation was not easy for Arnav or Tara to face even though, they had moved on especially Tara,in their lives. Khushi noticed their uneasiness written over their faces.

" Hi Tara.." (she greeted Tara, trying to dissolve the awkward moment by initiating some conversation.)

Tara gave her a smile," Hii.. How are you??"

" Good.. What about you??"

Tara nodded her head, Arnav looked at Khushi who was giving him an affectionate smile. Her smile made him feel relaxed, as if her smile was a source of energy for him right then. Her eyes reflected him that day incidence when she had disclosed to him that he mattered and their relationship mattered before anything and after everything. 

" Hi Tara.."

Tara half smiled.

" When did you return from Singapore??"

" A few days back.. (Noticing her carrying a lot of bags, Arnav asked) Have you come alone??"

Tara shook her head and was about to say heard from behind,