Jeff The Killer: Loud and Bright

Hello so this is my.... SECOND request becuase the first was a little difficult for me I hope you enjoy this and please make more request I'll be happy to write them out.((NVM Found them)) CynicalFanta

⚠️Warning/Possibly trigger warning⚠️: Breaking and entering. Kinda size difference. No aftercare. Homicidal Manic ((Ya know Just for good measure)) Wasted snacks. Marking/Biting/Scratching ((From both parties)) Noncon/Con ((consensual at the end though)) pulling out. ((👌)) Voyeurism. Squirting.
<( ̄︶ ̄)↗<( ̄︶ ̄)↗<( ̄︶ ̄)↗

[Y/N] sat on the her bed watching as the hard, heavy rain poured down onto the foggy glass window. There was a huge a huge storm going on that gloomy Saturday night. Clouds were dark abd lightning flashed constantly. Thunder shook the house and rattled the window seals. [Y/N] had her knees up to her chest and blanked around her body for warmth and comfort. She looked into her phone and scrolled through Instagram looking for something to make art with or people making delicious cakes.

[Y/N] had just moved out of her parents house about a few months ago. 6 to be exact. She thought she was ready to be a full adult getting her own house. But she wasn't adult enough to sit through a damn thunder storm.

The rain had subsided and she thought it was a perfect time to go get hella snacks down in the kitchen before it started back up again. She had to make it quick.

Have you ever had a fear of lightning, and you thought once it has calmed down you have to do whatever you can before it starts again and once it does start, You stand completely still like a statue, Or when your down stairs and start running to turn off the light and race to the next room where there is light so the darkness won't consume you. That's exactly how [Y/N] felt at the moment that she needed to beat the thunder and go use the bathroom, get some food and drinks and rush right upstairs before the loud noise and shaking started again.

[Y/N] slowly crept down the stairs slowly her toes slowly padding on wooden stairs making her way to the open living room to the kitchen to hurry up and get as much food and water as possible. Once she got to the kitchen she froze in shock, her glass cabinets were broken and glass littered all over the floor.

[Y/N] signed in frustration not only would she had to clean up this mess that would take up time, but she didn't have in shoes. 'One wrong step and it would be over for me', she thought in hungry pain. She slowly tipped toed over to the kitchen counter and crawled all the way around it to get to the fridge. She was so happy to get to the fridge, confident smile on her face and all until she froze.

Everything went cold.

Her smile left from her face.

All joy had completely disappeared.

There it was.

The back door.

Wide open and door knob stuck in the wall with a hole. Notifying that who ever or whatever tried to get in the house, they tried to be quiet but failed due to the force of the wind... 'oh no maybe that wasn't thunder at all with the last blow'. she shook in her position, terrified beyond life and death itself.

She grabbed whatever she came down to get and hurried and got off of the counter about to run back upstairs until something grabbed her waist tight. She shrieked in Surprise as she dropped [F/S] ((Favorite snack)) on the floor.

She felt a blade slide across her neck as the smell of metal and and iron was harsh in her nose. A black hair male behind her was chuckling pressing his erection on her butt. "You scream I kill you, you struggle I'll tie you down, you fight back I'll stab you, you hurt me I hurt you beyond repair." He said loudly picking her up bridal style, taking her to her room opening the door and closing it with his foot. He then locks it after dropping her on the bed.