Once she had woken up after he snapped her neck, she continued to snap his neck over and over again until she was too tired that she fell asleep. He had counted how many times she did it — twenty. She snapped his neck twenty times for payback and put itching powered in all of his underwear, so he had to go buy new ones.

"What did Stefan say about Elijah still being alive?" She asked him as he sat down beside her.

"Yeah, that... I didn't tell him."

Her eyes widened. "Are you serious? Why not?"

"Well a) he can't do anything about it, and b)... what I just said." He smirked at her as she chuckled under her breathe

"Where is Bonnie?" Damon asked Jeremy as he walked in.

"Great, join the party, Jer," Echo retorted, rolling her eyes while stuffing her mouth full of fries that Damon had brought her.

"I thought she was meeting you," Jeremy said, raising an eyebrow at Damon.

"No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm on Echo patrol."

Echo stuck her middle finger at him, but he only smirked. "Bitch," she muttered, taking s gulp of her coffee.

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon duty?"

"Vampire Barbie asked me if she can handle this and I said why not? Because if she screwed up he'll bite her and it'll be out of my problems," Damon retorted which made Echo slap him up against the head so hard he fell off the couch.

"Such a dick," Echo said, shaking her head. "Hold on a second. Tonight is a full moon?"

Damon's phone rang. "Yeah, but you were too absorbed with your suicidal tendencies to know so." He walked away to answer the phone as Jeremy walked over to Echo. "Change of plan, you babysit." Damon said, walking over to them.

"I'm not a baby!" Echo snapped, glaring at Damon as Jeremy laid his head on his sister's legs.

"Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy some sun. Oh wait, you can't," Damon said, smirking at his girl as her face twisted in anger.

She narrowed her eyes and forcefully chucked a pillow at Damon who dodged it. Jeremy started laughing, and she pushed him onto the floor and sat with her legs and arms crossed.

She felt like she was locked in a prison.

"WHAT are you doing?" Echo asked as she finished walking down the stairs, noting that Jenna was leaning down, looking through the coat closet. 

Jenna looked up at the younger Gilbert twin, saying, "Oh. Perfect timing." 

Echo took the box that Jenna handed her, and asked, "What is this stuff?" 

"Your Mom's files from the historical society," Jenna explained.

Echo smiled. "Did you get roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood?" 

Jenna sighed and nodded before pausing and saying, "No, I am very excited to participate." 

Jenna stood as Echo looked confused before Jenna shut the door to the closet, making the twin jump as Elijah stood behind the door.