They had flour, sugar and a substance that was close to chocolate including all the ingredients needed for my dishes. I handed Emmy to Iris who stood a fair distance from the kitchen but I could see her eyes twinkle seeing the sweets being made.

I'm sorry my baby girl but you are not eating any of these dishes until you are much older.

"Okay so you want to mix these ingredients first, to seperate the wet and dry ingredients before mixing them together."

After a lot of mess and instructions being ordered I was finally able to make the dishes I wanted. Kalani and her crew also looked quite pleased with the end result. I saw Iris glare daggers at my casual conduct to which I merely shrugged.

I was never meant to act like a quiet noblewoman and shall never be one. So instead I gave her a thumbs up as she sighed very heavily shaking her head while my gorgeous baby tried to mimic my actions.

The end results of our cooking turned out far better then even my expectations. I smiled at the work done and Kalani offered me a spoon to taste first and I accepted happily.

I scooped a bit of the slice of cake in front of me and squealed in delight. This! This is what I needed! The sweetest, the hard work making this, it's just too damn yum to not devour straight away.

"Everyone, have a taste of perfection!", I roared out loud scaring the cooks.

They all shared the same expressions, savouring the sweetness of the multiple dishes we made. I only wanted cookies and cake but seeing how cooperative they all were despite first expressions, I decided to go all out and make every dish I had made back in my past life.

Kalani expresses her thanks and asks to seek me out again for pointers on how to cook other sweet dishes. I accepted without forgetting to tell her that I wasn't a good cook. She gave me a puzzled look before nodding hesitantly at those words.

Emmy began to yawn, meaning it was due for her mid day nap. Iris went to take her back to her chambers whilst I went on a little adventure before seeing my Emmy again.

I left the rest for them to enjoy and went to venture further around the palace by myself. And to my luck I stumbled upon an elderly women with black ebony horns staring down at me.

It was not a stretch to say she must have been a extremely beautiful woman in her prime years, not to say she still isn't. But her grey hair was woven into a intricate design, adored by noble wear fit for a empress gave off a different beauty, a far more mature like beauty if I had the words to describe her appearance.

To add on she had similar features to the demon lord which could only give me one conclusion, his mother, Emerysons grandmother.

"So you're the human woman that stupid son of mine conceived my granddaughter with", she slowly spoke with poise looking me up and down.

I simply smiled nodding my head not wanting to deal with her shit, but she was my daughters grandparent and she wasn't a generic 'evil mother in law' just yet.

"It would appear so. My name is Oriana, your highness."

She continued to stare looking unimpressed and spoke once more. She didn't seemed entirely all bad, if anything she seemed like a gentle woman in my opinion who merely wore a mask.