Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Where is s-" I shake my head and slowly put the spoon down. "I did something stupid."

Jisoo immediately looked up and her eyes shone for a moment as if expecting that I did in fact do something stupid. "Yeah?"

I looked at her, puzzled before nodding my head. "Yes."

"Tell us." She urged but suddenly Chaeng sighed and spoke.

"Unnie, what differ-"

Jisoo looked at her and smiled, a forced one, I think. "Shh. Trust me."

I looked at them funny, trying to decipher what they meant but they didn't say anything instead, they just looked at me expectedly.

"Come on, tell us."

I nodded, "I said, I did something stupid."

"We know but please, elaborate."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and exhaled, "Some parts are still messy, as I was too drunk to think straight, and I guess it was because of that."

I gulped before continuing, "I remember so much yet so little. I remember her asking for me to get up, her accompanying me, her removing hair from my face."

As I glanced at them, they have this small smile on their faces, gone was the gloomy mood I witnessed awhile ago, especially from Chaeng.

"And then, when we were inside my room, I thought I was dreaming. I thought Lisa hasn't returned yet and when I smelt her perfume, I immediately hugged her and said some things and then..."

"And then, what?"

"And- and then, I kissed her. I think. I don't know anymore..."

I heard their gasps and they both looked at each other

I heard their gasps and they both looked at each other. "Oh... wow."

Jisoo was grinning and Chaeyoung looked flabbergasted.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 10 in the morning. "Where is she? Is she still sleeping?" I asked both of them and their moods seemed to plummet from a 100 to 0.

"See. I told you, unnie it wouldn't change a thing." Chaeyoung whispered at her but I still heard it.

"Change what?" I asked which kinda surprised both.

Their eyes became sad as they looked at Lisa's door. "Jennie..."

"What? Change what?" Agitation and a sudden unexplainable fear seeped in my heart as I wait for their answer.

It won't change what?

"Lisa-" Chaeng started but couldn't finish her sentence as she started to tear up.

Jisoo stepped in and gave me a small smile. "Don't you remember anything before you entered your room last night?"

I nodded, "I do. I remember the first part of the conversation where she said..."