Chapter Twelve

"Chaeng?" I knocked on her door but no chipmunk opened the door for me nor did I hear any rattles or noise from the other side of the it.

I heard another door opening, I looked to my side and saw Jisoo emerging from her room. Her hair was disheveled as if she was recently mauled by a wild animal.

I smiled at her appearance, "I'm guessing you lost your game?"

She nodded solemnly, "I did. Were you looking fo Chaeng?"

"Yeah. I was gonna talk to her about something. Do you know where she is?"

She pointed at the main door then turned her back on me. She'll probably go to the living room to play overwatch again. "Out. With Jennie."

I followed her then grabbed the other controller. She glared at me and I pouted, showing her I wanted to play as well.

I sucked at this game but this was better than imprisoning myself on my thoughts. My whole body felt like lead with all the thinking and reminiscing I did awhile ago. She nodded later on and explained how the game works again.

"I know how this works, unnie."

She rolled her eyes, "Then why do you always lose?"

"I just said I know how it works. Who said anything about winning?" I grinned.

She snickered and I saw her little eye roll. We played, and she kept scolding me because I was getting on her way which I totally wasn't.

Her character died multiple times because of me failing to kill or shoot others. I laughed at her failed attempts of regaining control of the game. When she's had enough, she suddenly grabbed the controller from my grasp.

"Just sit there on the couch please." I nodded at her, with my arms raised in surrender but still laughing.

When I stopped, I rested my hand on my knee caps and my head on my hand, staring lazily at the screen. "Where did they go unnie?"

"Outside."

I rolled my eyes at her even though she couldn't see me. "No shit, Sherlock. Seriously, where?"

"They went somewhere with Kai, you know,"

My forehead creased. Hearing the name still makes me cringe and bitterness flood my mouth. I'm starting to regret that I remembered everything so vividly at that time when the dating of Jennie was leaked. The pain still lingered even when they announced that they have already broken up.

An emotion passed on her face before it was gone instantly. I raised my brow and she shrugged.

"Kai the dog and Kuma. Probably at the park nearby and took a stroll or something. Now shut up. I'll focus."

I gave her what she wanted and zipped up my lips. I instead looked at her to study her features.

She looked too good to be a human. She really deserved to be the visual of the group. Hell, her brother and sister could even pass as idols with their looks. The family was just gifted with such good genes that I think the one who made us all took all the time in the world to perfect their faces.

Her nose, eyes, jaw and her heart shaped lips are all beyond perfect.  She also has a good humour and a bright smile. She's one of th prettiest persons I have ever seen in my entire life and believe me when I say that.

I smiled bitterly at myself. If I am to be compared to Jisoo unnie, I am nothing. No wonder Jennie feels something for her.

How can I compete against her when in the first place, there was no competition. She already won by having Jennie's heart in her hands.