Chapter 45 ( End)

Start from the beginning

"I hate it when you called me old man." Phana pretending he was really mad. Wayo puffed his cheeks and then he move closer to Phana, he place his chin to Phana shoulder and looked at him with pitiful eyes, he blinked many times to Phana. Phana tried to control himself.

Wayo said. "P'Pha, khortot na.. Na..na.."

Phana sigh deeply and said. "Okay. But don't call me old again okay?"

"Yey! Yes sir!" Wayo happily went back to his place. Phana suddenly turned around to seized him up, he was now above Wayo holding his both wrist and not let it go. Wayo was caught off guard and startled. "Pha what are you doing?"

Phana lifted his eyebrow. "Why? Aren't you prepared yourself for this night?"

Wayo blushed hardly. "Who...who..who said I did! I..did not!" Wayo tried to fight back but his body always betrayed him, he was weak when Phana doing this and he can't even fight back. "Let me go."

"I don't want too.." Phana smirked. "I'm hungry already."

"Then...I will cook for you, let me go now." Wayo avoided Phana seductive look.

"You don't have too.. you already here at my front, all I need to do is to ate." Phana lips curve, Wayo wanted to say something but his lips sealed with Phana lips, Phana bite Wayo's lower lip making him moaned softly, he used his tongue to forcefully open Wayo's mouth before entering his tongue.

It was very fast that Wayo couldn't react and all he can do is tried to catch his breath while the beast in front him eating his prey. Wayo gasping air moaned when Phana let go his mouth, they're saliva tangled up when Phana slowly lifted his head. Wayo face was red and looks more seductive to Phana's eyes, Phana bite him to his jawline while kissing him too. He then move to Wayo's earlobe and licked it before biting it.

Wayo tried to hold his moans but it was useless, he immediately gave up and moaned loudly. He was really embarrassed about that moans, but Phana satisfied with that.

While devouring Wayo's neck, Phana hands let go his wrist and wondering to all over his body, his hand move to Wayo's back, while the other at his leg. Wayo uncontrollably move his hands to Phana's back and scratch it but not too strong. Phana one hand at leg of Wayo pulled his leg up towards Phana's back.

He move to Wayo's collar bone, leaving a love bite and hickey, he then remove Wayo's sleeveless shirt before moving to Wayo's pink nipples and played his tongue on it. Phana's hand on the leg move inside the boxers short before squeezing Wayo's buttocks, Wayo moaned loudly, he likes the pain and sensation, the pleasure was never fated away even they do it already many times.

After letting his nipples go, Wayo take the initiative to remove Phana's polo, Phana was surprised that Wayo did it, he remember that Wayo don't like moving and let him do all the thing to him, but now Wayo seems moving now.

After removing the polo, Wayo kissed him at his jawline and biting him too at his shoulder down to his collar bone. He tried to leave a hickey on him but he was failed because he did not know how to do it. Phana unconsciously laugh. Wayo stared at him coldy. "Don't laugh! Hmmp!"

"Sure sure sorry, please continue na na." Phana plead for him to continue.

Wayo puffed his cheeks. Phana smirked, and reached out his hands to Wayo's face, he cupped it before giving him a gentle kiss. Wayo face still blushing hard and become more red because of that. He then slowly pulled Phana and lay him down, Wayo crawl under him and sat at his crotch naked. Phana still have jeans but Wayo completely naked, his fine buttocks sitting at Phana hammer head, making it more angrier than before and wanted to get in the hole already, but still Phana wanted to see Wayo moves so he control himself.