Chapter 7

Author's POV.

"Are we getting married?" Kiet asked.

Sonchai flushed and glare at him. "Who said I'm going to marry you?"

"What a nonsense! Ai'Chai, you should marry him, what would happen to your baby if both of you haven't married? you should marry him before your belly got bigger!" Boon said.

"Right! don't be cruel to your future husband." Aat added.

How come his member not on his side? Sonchai embarrassingly said. "Okay.. because they...say so.. but!" Kiet smiling then it's gone when he hear the word but. "But, you'll follow my rules!"

"Anything else you want, I will do it." Kiet proudly say. "Beside, I'm your husband, how could I not spoil you?"

"Alright.." He smirked.

Kiet got a feeling not quite right, but what can he do? He was addicted by Sonchai, he will do whatever Sonchai want just to make him his man. Only for himself..

Sonchai beauty was captivating, it's like drugs that make you want it more. his lips, his eyes, those milky white skin, Kiet still remember Sonchai body. The way Sonchai voice groaned that night, makes him want more, if Sonchai didn't passed out that time, he will devour him more. He restraint himself for doing it more, 'coz he was worried about him.

But now, things are different, he will be a father and Sonchai finally will be his.. The temptation to get him was 101% no less but increasingly more and more each time he saw him.

Sonchai wrote down his condition, and it have a contract with him.

First, Kiet will treat him like a boss, never argue without valid reason.

Second, since Sonchai duty to protect his bloodlines, this role will Kiet work now too. He will help him to support his family.

Third, Sonchai is the boss no matter what.. :P

Fourth, Kiet will do whatever Sonchai wanted since he was a boss again... again...

Fifth, Kiet should never call him a wife!! He is a man!

Kiet frowned upon reading the last condition. "That's not gonna happen! you're my wife, I should address you like that, I demand for new condition." Kiet said and his chin up.

Sonchai brows knitted and said. "Who's the boss?"

"You..but.."

"Fourth rule?"

"I'll do whatever you want.. but.."

"First rule?"

"Not to argue without valid reason? still, but.."

"Marry or not?"

"Of course marry!" Kiet slapped his mouth two times. "Told you not to argue with you wife." he told to himself loudly.

Sonchai frowned hearing it again.. "Wife your ass! I told you not to call me that!" He hit Kiet shoulder, but it's not hard it's like a love hit.. Kiet smiled.

"Khupp..." He said by agreeing but his face does not accept it.

"Good, what you will call me?"

"Wiffu..." Kiet said teasingly.

"I told you not to call me wife!" He groaned.

"I did not? I said wiffu.. it's different from wife, even you spell it." He smirked.

"it's the same meaning!"

"Nah, the contract said wife not wiffu.."

"I'll add more in condition." He was about to grabbed the paper but Kiet immediately reached out his hand in the air. so Sonchai couldn't reach out.