Chapter 33

Author's POV

Author's POV.

Phana drive faster towards their home, he immediately called a back up to help him pursued his wife. Chimon and Runway already waiting at the door.

When the car stopped at the front door, Wayo stomping his feet hard with a sulking face, he was like a baby and someone stole his candy. Phana blocked the way so he can't run away, he immediately put his arms around Wayo's shoulder. Wayo glared at him, but Phana allowed his wife sulk more. "Shiit P'Pha, I said I'm not ready to go back home." Wayo complained.

Phana was about to answer when someone do before him. "Daddy, don't you want to be with us anymore?" Chimon said, Runway look at him pitiful eyes.

Wayo swallowed his saliva, and smiled at his son, he immediately run towards them and hugged them. "No, of course not. That's why I'm here already to be with you guys again okay? Don't be sad huh?" Wayo rubbed Runway hair.

"Really? Are you living with us now?" Runway smilingly said.

"Err.." Wayo rubbed his temple.

"I knew it! You don't want us anymore!" Runway whined and run away from him, he entered the house and run towards his room. Wayo wanted to stop him but he was stunned that he's son is sulking towards him.

"Just say it directly, don't make us wait for too long, if you don't like us anymore fine, you can go now." Chimon sulk too. He was about to turned around when Wayo hugged him.

"I'm sorry.. please don't be mad anymore. I will.. I will live again here okay? I will never leave you guys again okay?" While he's hugging Chimon, at his back was Phana watching the scene, then Chimon slowly reached out his hand and gesture a thumbs up to his father then winked at him. Phana thubs up too.

"Dad, you should go inside and talk to Runway first." Chimon said. Wayo nodded and rubbed his hair before entering the house, Phana walked towards him and using his fingers, he rubbed Chimon chin and Phana follow Wayo in.