Bad timing

A/N: So nava_azucena was The first vote I got So happy. I wanted to just mention her... Read on :)

"Well it turns out she has some internal bleeding, so..." Alex's dad told me. Internal bleeding, I let that sink into my head. I grew angrier, "Internal FUCKING bleeding!" I yelled as i continued Alex just gripped my hand tighter "That fucking prick, Where is he? I'll handle he punk-ass now, hitting my mom. Give me my phone." They knew I was pissed so, Alex's mom looked around the room for my phone, and Alex's dad pulled it out of his pocket from when he called the police on my dad. Handing it to me, i unlocked it and went to my contacts, the name stood out much more boldly now that I really wanted him here, to know what happened to our mom.

Ray. I knew he wouldn't answer my call but my text he would after he read it.

"Ray I need you to come home, Dad beat mom so bad she has Internal bleeding. I'm in my hospitial room now, with Alex and his parents. This isn't a Prank. I'm DEAD SERIOUS."

Hitting send, I knew I would get a reply, Ray would come. The nurse came in after a couple seconds, "Kim should be resting for now." They all turned to leave, but I grabbed Alex's hand. "Alex can stay." The nurse looked at me, then with her eyes narrowing at Alex. "Don't try anything or you'll hurt her." Alex's face turned slightly pink at The remark as I laughed. Grabbing my stomach, noting laughing isn't something to do with broken ribs, "My point exactly, do you want some pain killers honey?" I shook my head no, as Alex sat down on The chair next to me.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes, just looking at each other. The silence got uncomfortable and I asked him "When does my mom finish surgery?" He looked at his phone and said "It's almost 4:45, so maybe 6." Groaning "Oh My God, I wanna leave." I pulled The blanket over my head. Alex laughed at me, "It'll be ok, Kim." He ruffled my hair. I gave him a look that hopefully said I-Don't-Like-That, I grabbed my phone and saw Ray replied.

"On my way there now, Are You ok? How's mom?"

I replied quickly wrote,

"Ok, I'm ok, I got three broken ribs, my face is kinda beat up too. Mom is in surgery right now, I haven't heard how she is just yet."

Sending The text, I slid over for Alex to get on The bed with me. "Get on." I told him. "I don't wanna hurt you Kim, you're very fragile right now." he teased me. "Don't make me pull you on this bed, plus I'm cold." knowing if I said I was cold he would get in The bed. "Well if you want me too, I can't argue with that." with a grin he climbed in next to me.

I fell asleep in Alex's arms after about ten minutes, he just held me and occasionally kissed my head. I woke up from Alex shaking me lightly, "Your mom is out of surgery." I was sitting up now, and The doctor who did The surgery came to talk to me. He was maybe 30, handsome, tall, and had on his surgey outfit that kinda was creepy, but whatever. "This beautiful girl is Kim, correct?" he asks Alex, "Yeah, MY KIM." he emphasized eyeing The doctor. "Alex really?" I scolded him. The doctor just laughed at him and walks to us, still on my hospital bed. "May I check your ribs, Kim then I'll tell you about your mom." Nodding, I said "Help me with my shirt Alex." Alex's mom ran at Alex and said "No you don't out both of you, Me and The doctor will help her." As she grabbed Alex, and his dad pushing them out of The room. The doctor had found this funny cause he was laughing so hard, "Sorry, my mom is just like that." I smiled at him as Alex's mom lifted my shirt and fully took it off. What The fuck? Does my shirt have to be all the way off. But I thought, it's ok doctors don't care about boobs.

He poked my stomach, and I saw The black and blue marks, The cuts.. I look disgusting. "Oh God." I whispered. The doctor had a sad look on his face, Alex's mom was almost crying. "Excuse me." she ran from The room, tears spilling from her eyes.

"Do I look that terrible?" I asked The doctor. "No, she just doesn't like see you hurt." he told me. "Here Kim, I'll help you with your shirt then I will tell you about your mom, ok?" Nodding was my only reply. I wanted Ray, he will come and hug me til I was purple, and rock me as I cried. He'd probably kick dad's ass too I thought with a smile. "Kim how did you get this bruise?" The doctor asked me. The fight club I said in my mind, but my mouth said "I got in a fight at school, and was pushed into The lockers." He nodded "And this fight was when?" Fuck, I searched my head trying to remember when I got The bruise. Fuck it, "I think it was a week ago."

He looked amused, "My son, Luke, is your friend Kayla's boyfriend. He fell asleep on The sofa one night, and started mumbling on and on about some fight club." He smiled at me, Luke is so dead. "So this bruise isn't from that club, right because it looks like you where pushed into a chain fence, not lockers." I started saying "I... well... you see.. Yeah I fight there sometimes." I looked at him, and gave him a guilty smile. "Well I'm not a 'Snitch' as you would say but don't take Luke there okay, I don't do house calls, even for family." With a nod of my head I said

"Deal."

After I got my shirt on, Alex's dad came in with me and listened to What happened at my mom's surgery. "We just have to wait and see if it works." The doctor finished, and started walking out The door, and said "Don't forget our deal

Kim." and with that he left.

I grabbed my phone saw Ray was in North Carolina, and would be here by maybe tonight. Sighing I saw I had missed calls, and posted on Facebook as my status "To everyone who called me, Come see me I'm at Jefferson Hospital." Maybe Hector, and The boys would come, or Kayla, and Luke. "Get some sleep honey, Your phone will always be there when you feel better."

"Thank you." I told him.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"You called The police, and kept Alex from trying to get involved in The fight."

"Anytime Kim, Anytime." with that I was out again.

---- DREAM ----

"Kimmy, oh kimmy. Where are you?" The voice called. No it wasn't just a voice, it sounded like it was taunting me. And from where my dream began I was afraid, and hiding in a closet behind a pile of clothes. "Kim Come Out Now, I'm tired of this Fucking Game, COME TO ME NOW!" The voice was my dad, I saw him from my hiding spot, it looked like he was holding something in his hand. I leaned out a tiny bit to see What it was, but in the process of this, I end up falling. And giving up my hiding spot, "Got you now, bitch. Just like your mother, always hiding."

He pulled me out of The closet, Get up, Kimmy. I heard in my head. What the hell? I thought. Fight Back Dumbie! It screamed, I covered my ears, "What The hell are you doing?" My dad whispered in my ear, his breath hot on my cheek.

Now Kim FIGHT, The voice said. I pushed myself up, and got into a fight stance. "Ooooo I'm scared." my dad taunting shook, and I took that opportunity to kick him where The sun don't shine. He fell to The ground, dropping something he has been holding for awhile but I just now took notice of... A Gun.

"You motherfucker." he grunted holding himself and reaching for The gun. "no, no, NO." I slid next to him trying to get to The gun first, I didn't reach it. "Any last words?" he smirked. "Rot in hell, you punk bitch." I squeezed my eyes closed and felt the gun go to my head. I heard the trigger pull and I screamed...

~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP KIM!" I heard Hector yell. I was already sitting up in the bed. "God Kim, What were you dreaming about? You were screaming, and crying." Luke asked from the side of the bed.

I looked around all my friends where here. "Nothing, Hector I'm fine." I quickly told him. "You sure?" Kayla asked as she sat in Luke's lap and grabbed my hand. "I'm fine, Guys. Just a bad dream." Jose walked over to me, "Oh God, my guapa chicka." he kissed my cheek, I saw Alex tense up in the corner. Aw he's jealous, I smiled at him. "I'm not pretty anymore Jose, hell I never was." I said. Everyone looked at me like I was retarded,

"What the fuck did you just say about yourself?" Kayla said.

I lifted up my shirt, and waited to see What they said. Alex walked up to me "Kim, you will always be beautiful to everyone in this room. Its doesn't matter if you have some cuts and bruises, you're so beautiful, and always have been." he pulled my shirt down and leaned in to give me a kiss. But was pulled away roughly.

"What the fuck are you doing to my sister?!"

Some people just have bad

timing.....