NINE

*THREE DAYS LATER*

Netty's POV

Notch, I hate Stampy.

I know, that sounds terrible, but I truly do. He kicked out the love of my life, and I hated him for it. I stared out my window, and watched as Lee and Squid (unwillingly) helped Stampy tear down Tom's house for scrap parts.

I still couldn't believe it. After a while, Stampy stared up at me and grinned happily. But all I did was glare at him, and Squid and Lee just grimaced at my behavior. They were both against Tom leaving, and I had forgiven Squid for disliking him and I together.

"I've looked it over, and you're good together," he had said. But now he was furious at Stampy, as well as Lee. Stampy's had to eat apples for breakfast ever since, saying to the viewers it was 'just another diet Lee's given me'. But everyone else new the truth.

Stampy frowned when he saw my glare, and continued to destroy Tom's home. I shut my curtains and went to my bed, lifting my pillow to reveal the secret picture of Tom and I.

When Tom left, Stampy destroyed all of my pictures with Tom, in hopes 'that you'll forget all about him' as he put it. But everyone knew that wasn't going to happen, so Lee helped me hide the picture of Tom and I from our first date.

I stared at it with a smile, but I immediately put it back under my pillow when a knock was heard on my door. "Who is it?" I asked, walking to the door in order to open it. "It's Squid. Let me in, we gotta talk." I smiled, and opened the door to reveal Squid. "What's up?"

I let him in my room, and shut the door behind him. "I want Tom back," he said immediately, and I nodded. "I do too! I have since he left! Since when do you want him back?" Squid scoffed. "Since he left as well. I am totally against Tom leaving, but Stampy's the leader here; I couldn't do anything about it. But I think that if we, you and I, working together, we can try to get him back."

I tilted my head. "How?" He smirked. "You and I trick Stampy into thinking that we're gonna leave, because he kicked Tom out of the world. He'll believe it, too, because we'll pack our bags and 'tell everyone goodbye'. Then he'll say, 'Oh please don't leave! I'll do anything!' Then we'll say, 'Let us bring Tom back and we'll stay!' and he'll agree! Then we'll go find him and bring him back!"

I grinned. "That's genius! But when will this happen?" "Now." I shook my head in shock. "Ok then! So how about we get Stampy in here, and we'll look upset and worried? Just let me get started on 'packing' so it looks legit." He nodded, and I grabbed a box and began loading it with my stuff.

Five minutes, I was nearly halfway done when Stampy and Squid came back. "What's going on? Why are you packing?" Stampy asked worriedly as Squid stood next to me and crossed his arms. "We're leaving." Stampy gasped. "Why would you leave?!"

I sighed fretfully. "You kicked Tom out, Stampy. Against everyone's will. Everyone's upset and angry at you. We are." I gestured to Squid and I. "So we're leaving." Stampy shook his head. "Look, it doesn't have to be this way! I-I'll do anything to have you stay, you're my best friend, you're my sister! Tell me what I have to do."

"Let us bring Tom back."

Squid's words came out firm and demanding, in a way saying 'No isn't an answer'. Stampy frowned. "Anything but that." I sighed. "I guess we're leaving then. We'll tell everyone bye later, I'm about done, and then I'll help Squid." Stampy pinched the bridge of his nose, an irritated look on his face.

"Fine! You need to bring him back in a week's time. If you don't come back with him, then you can just stay out there. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a house to finish destroying." He stormed out of my room, and Squid and I gave each other a high five. I grinned at him.

"Let's get Tom back!"