T H R E E

Netty's POV

I closed the door.

Why?

So Tom wouldn't see the huge grin on my face.

I turned around after I closed it to see the girls, bearing grins and wide eyes, behind me. "Am I crazy, or did Tom just ask you on a date?" Amy asked, holding back a squeal. "You're not crazy!" Rosie said, and all of the girls joined Rosie in a huge squeal fest. "Ok! You need to get ready, for the night that could change your entire life!" Livi shrieked with a grin.

I rolled my eyes. "Doll me up ladies." So that's exactly what they did; they threw black jeans, a light blue blouse thingy (I don't know what it was), and light makeup. "Ok. Now, be polite, be gentle, and let him pay for dinner!" Salem commanded. "Ok, mother." And soon enough, the time arrived for Tom to pick me up. I stood outside the house, all the girls watching from behind the curtains. Pretty soon, I saw Tom running up from his place, a single flower in his hand.

I smiled at him as he stopped in front of me and rested his hands on his knees as he caught his breath. "Good evening, fair maiden. Looking gorgeous." I blushed as he slipped the beautiful rose into my hands. "Thank you Tom, for the compliment and the rose." Chuckling, he held out his arm for me. I linked my arm up with his as he led me away from the house. After lots and lots of walking, we arrived at the Soggy Sandwich, and a smile found its way to my face.

"I love this place!" Tom laughed as he dragged me inside and to the table at the edge of the area. In a matter of seconds, a familiar figure approached us. "Hello Mr. AshDubh!" Ash smirked as he adjusted his bow tie. "Hello guys. I won't tell your brothers, I promise, 'cause you look terrified Netty." I laughed. "Don't tell them. I don't think they'll like it."

Tom chuckled. "This why I chose him, and another lovely person." Suddenly, waving from above the awning startled me. "SnakeDoctor! You scared me!" I squealed, laughing. "Sorry Netty! I'm just here to make it romantic and such!"

At that moment, he showed us his job by tossing down some flower petals, each one fluttering passed us ever so slowly. "It's lovely! Now can we order, the lady's probably starved by now!" Tom snapped jokingly, clapping his hands. Instantly, Snake threw down some more petals, and Ash quickly returned with two sandwiches; one a cookie (aka biscuit) sandwich and a cake sandwich. Ash handed me my cake sandwich, and Tom his biscuit sandwich.

I took one bite of my sandwich and nearly devoured the entire thing. "This is amazing!" I said in between bites. Ash chuckled as rose petals floated around him. "Yep. I knew you liked cakes, as Stampy told me once." I chuckled as Tom and I ate our sandwiches in peace, while Ash went onto the awning and helped Snake toss down rose petals. "I'm enjoying myself," I giggled as I lifted a petal out of my fur. "The night is only just getting started," Tom said teasingly, finishing off his sandwich.

I gasped. "What else is there?" He smirked. "That's a secret I'm not telling." I pouted, crossing my arms. "Fine then." He smirked, and I finished off my sandwich before bidding Snake and Ash bye. Right before we left, Ash said these words, which caused both Tom and I to blush majorly.

"Use protection!" Ash had yelled.

Snake exploded into laughter as Tom and I ran away from the Soggy Sandwich, all the way to the beach. It was lit up with those paper lanterns that float up into the air. He released my hand and walked to the water.

But I just continued to walk forwards towards a glowing lantern. It's bright yellow glow cast a shadow with every move I made. It was marvelous, and I crouched down next to one. "Hey Netty." I turned around to see Tom holding two glowing lanterns in his hands, and I grabbed one from his hands. "Are we releasing them?" He nodded. "With the help of Ash and Snake, we made a system to where every single one of these lanterns will float up into the air with the push of a button. If not, we have a lot of lanterns to throw."

I giggled as Tom walked to a part of the beach, surrounded my lanterns with a single button in the center. "Ready?" he asked, and I nodded eagerly. He pushed the button, and all around me, the yellow-orange lanterns floated up into the sky, lighting up the sky in light. Tom and I tossed our lanterns into the air at the same time, and I watched as they floated and blended in with the other lanterns.

"It's beautiful," I whispered, staring at the lit up sky. "So are you," Tom whispered back, getting my attention easily. "Netty, I know it's sudden and crazy... but will you be my girlfriend?" I grinned, and wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"Yes!"

•••

GUYS I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SEEMED TO KINDA FORGET ABOUT THIS STORY XD

So yea, how are you guys?

Please say good, I'd be sad if you were upset or something.

So...

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

Byyyyyeeeee!

- Maddie <3