PROLOGUE

Tomo Hawk's POV

Staring out my window, I saw the sun slowly setting behind the mountains and the trees. I smiled contently as I chomped on a piece of bread. I looked around as monsters started to spawn in. I frowned as a skeleton came a bit too close to my place and began to shoot. I grabbed my bow, which had flaming arrows, and shot the skeleton, killing it instantly.

I heard a knock at my door, and I turned around confusedly. Who the heck could that be? It's late! "Who is it?" The person banged on the door again. "Who the hell do you think it is?!" I rolled my eyes as I walked to the door and opened it to reveal my brother. "Hey Squid. Isn't it a tad late to be visiting?" I let him in, and he sat on my bed. "So I can't visit my brother really late in the evening? That sucks." I chuckled and punched his shoulder playfully.

"I was joking Squid. What's up?" He shook his head, but told me anyways. "You know how Stampy said he had a sister? Netty?" I nodded, vaguely remembering when he told everyone about her. "What about her? She didn't die did she?!" Squid shook his head with a chuckle. "No! Tomo Hawk, she's moving in mate! I've met her, she lovely." I smiled. I loved meeting knew people, and Netty was no exception. "Really? That's wonderful! When she coming?"

"Tomorrow I think. Until someone builds her a house, she's staying with Stamps. Be nice to her, she's super shy. But when you get to know her, she's awesome." I smiled. "I'll be her friend, don't worry. I'm not letting you down!" I saluted him, and he laughed. "I know you won't, mate. Goodnight. See ya tomorrow." He stood up and walked out of my house, closing the door behind him.

I was excited to meet Netty. She sounded awesome, and I'd be her friend. I mean, c'mon, what's wrong with that? Nothing. I climbed into my bed and turned off the light, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep, a smile on my face.

~~~

Netty's POV

Stampy met me at the spawn point, next to a huge melon tree. It was very big, and it scared me slightly. I saw him right away, and ran to him and tackled him in a hug. "Hello Netty! I'm so happy to see you!"

I smiled at him as I let him go and stood on my feet. "Me too! I'm nervous though. You said a lot of people lived here. You know I'm shy." Stampy rolled his eyes as he grabbed my hand and began walking me to his world. "You've built all this?! It's lovely!" "That's what it's supposed to be! It is my Lovely World after all!" Stampy laughed. "But I didn't build it on my own. Do you remember Squid and Lee? They live here too!" I squealed, remembering the nice sea creature and bear.

We soon reached a small lake, with a huge house next to it. "Is that your house?! It's quite big!" He laughed, nodding. "Lee lives here too. If we're lucky, we can surprise him. Let's go, and be quiet, no matter how awesome it is!" I laughed as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door and through his house to his room. "Ok. Now go through that painting and climb up the ladder. Not all the way, just peek out the top if Lee is there, and stay quiet."

I nodded, and obeyed his command. And there Lee was, polishing his diamond sword. It was marvelous, glowing purple with the diamond still showing. After a few minutes of polishing his sword, he turned to the ladder and screamed loudly. "Oh my Notch! Netty, is that you?!" I climbed up the rest of the way and leaned my body on his floor. "Sure is!" He grinned, and ran over to me and gave me a hug. "I can't believe you're here. It's been ages hasn't it?" I nodded, and he helped me up the rest of the ladder to his room.

"I like your room. It's quite small though," I said, looking around. "Thank you. It is kinda small, but I'm not a person who needs a big room. Give me a bed, a chest, a crafting table, and a furnace and I'll be fine," he chuckled. Laughing, I sat on his bed and he sat next to me. "I'm really happy you're here Netty. Everyone will love you, I know it." I shrugged. "I hope so. You know I'm shy." "Yea, but you wanted up to me and Squid pretty quickly. You'll be fine." I nodded quickly, one thought in my mind.

I could only hope he was right.

•••

Hello guys, and welcome to my 2nd story! I'm excited for this one, I have high hopes for it. I'll be updating 'L for Love' later this week maybe, but I'm not sure. Hopefully you guys will read it!

Byyyyyeeeee!

- Maddie <3