SEVEN

Netty's POV

As soon as the door closed behind Tom, I turned to Squid and Stampy with a look of disgust. "How could you do this to me?! Squid, I'm mad at you too, but not as much, as you didn't want either of us to leave." Squid nodded silently.

"But you Stampy... despicable if you ask me. Truly despicable. I can't believe you would do such a thing!" He growled. "I did it for your own good!" "How is separating the love of my life from me helping me at all?!" At that moment, Squid slid out the door to give us privacy, but neither of us cared.

"It helps you because he is not worthy to have you! You deserve better, like Lee or even Squid!" "I would never date those two! Sure, they're close friends of mine, but I'd never date them! How could you say such a thing?!" I shrieked angrily.

"Because, Netty, it's Lee and Squid, not Tom, that would treat you good and keep you safe! Tom can barely keep care of himself, let alone you!" he snapped, and I gripped the fur on top of my head. "How is Tom unable to take care of me?! He's done a better job than you!" He opened his mouth as if you say something, but I beat him to it.

"You never hang out with me anymore! You're getting caught up on the fame and the fortune and the fans! You're getting big headed, forgetting about the little things that got you there. Like me. Tom's done a better job in the last month than you ever will in your lifetime."

"Netty, get this through your head; Tom hasn't been there most of your life. I have. Tom will never be there for you. I will. Tom won't take care of you like I have and always will." I growled. "Seems like your just proving that wrong. He's spent most of this month with me, while you've been building and recording and socializing and all that. Not a care in the world about me."

"Netty, I do care about you-" I scoffed. "My ass, Stampy. I'd like to thank you, by the way." Confusion crossed his face. "Thank me for what?" "Thank you so much for not being there for me when Tom was. Thank you for taking him away from me. Thank you for letting your fame get ahead of you. Thank you for making yourself dead to me. I hate you Stampy. I'm going to tell Tom bye."

I stormed out of his bedroom, slamming the door behind me as tears clouded my vision. I ran all the way to Tom's house to see a few people already out there, knocking on the door. I immediately saw Amy, Lee, Rosie, and Ash. "Guys?" I said, and they all turned to face me.

"Did you hear about Stampy kicking Tom out of the world?" Amy asked with a sad sigh. "Hear about it? I witnessed it. He's only kicking him out because he's a selfish pig. He didn't like Tom and I together." Since getting with Tom, we had pretty much told everyone except for Stampy and Squid about us, so none of them were surprised.

"Really?" Lee asked, and I nodded. "It was horrible. So what's going on now?" Rosie sighed. "We're all trying to talk to him about this, but he's locked the door." I frowned, walking up to the door and knocking on it. "Tom, it's Netty. Let me in, please! We need to talk about this!"

Silence came from the other side, then the click of a lock. "Only Netty," he whispered quietly, and the door opened a crack. I stepped into the house carefully and shut the door behind me. I turned around and saw Tom standing behind me, two bags next to him and dried tears on his face.

"Oh Tom..." I said sympathetically, walking over to him and giving him a hug. He hugged back immediately, his tears quickly wetting my back. "I d-don't want to l-leave," he said quietly, and I rubbed his back. "I know you don't Tom. I'm sorry, it's out of my hands. It's Stampy, he's the leader. There's nothing we can do." As much as I hated to admit it, it was true.

He released me and wiped his eyes. "I'm ready to leave. And I'm glad your here. I need you to promise me something before I leave." I nodded. "Anything." He smiled, and wiped a stray tear from my eye. "First off, a part of you will live in me, and I'll carry for with me forever and ever. Deep inside my heart, that's where I'll find you. I need you to find someone new, someone better than me. This isn't the end of our book, just... a new chapter, if you'd like. It's a new journey for us both.