EIGHT

Tom's POV
How was this happening?

I was in a different world, not a clue who lived there, and I needed to find a place to stay, and fast.

I couldn't believe Stampy kicked me out of the world. I didn't do anything wrong! And now I was leaving Netty behind, and she's the love of my life. I'd do anything for her. I loved her so frickin' much, no one would ever understand it. I wandered around a small forest before I stumbled upon a small village, with villagers scurrying around like they usually did.

Then I saw a human.

She was standing in the middle of one of the wheat fields, stealing the wheat and replanting the seeds. One of the villagers was speaking to her, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. "It's alright. I'm replanting the seeds, ok? I just need food for now!" she begged, batting her hazel eyes, the green flakes shining. The villager sighed. "Fine then. But you better replant the seeds," he threatened loudly, pointing his finger and sulking off. She smirked, brushed a strand of red curly hair out of her face, and continued what she was doing.

"Hello?" I called out, and she jumped, turning to me and pulling out an enchanted iron sword. "Back off! I have a weapon!" she threatened, and I raised my hands. "I'm not here to hurt you, alright?" "Then why are you here?" she said, hesitantly lowering her sword. "I was kicked out of my old world, and came here to live. I'm Tomo Hawk, but I'll me Tom. What's your name?"

She smiled. "I'm Carolina Thompson, but call me Lina. Crackers! C'mere!" Suddenly, a small tamed wolf ran up to Lina, with a dark blue collar. "This is Crackers, my wolf. He's old, but he can fight. He even fights creepers!" My eyes widened. "Impressive. He's friendly, right?" Lina nodded. "He's extremely friendly. I promise." I patted the dog's head, and he wagged his tail happily. "He's nice, I suppose. So Lina, you live here?"

She nodded. "Have all my life. But I've only just moved out of my parent's home, and I'm not doing the greatest. I'm living here, of all places." She gestured to the village that surrounded us. "So why'd you get kicked out?" I sighed. "I was dating the owner's sister, and he didn't exactly approve..." Lina sighed sadly. "That sucks. Here, have some bread." She tossed a piece at me, and I caught it, nibbling on it tentatively.

"Thanks. Anyways, when he found out, he said I wasn't worthy of his sister, and kicked me out. So I'm here now, speaking to you, and thinking of Netty..." I looked at the ground, and she gasped. "Wait. I only know of one Netty. Is it Netty Plays?" I nodded, smiling. "Yea, that's her. Stampy kicked me out." Lina growled. "All the respect I have for him has vanished. Kicking you out is a bit of a stretch, isn't it? Did Squid approve?"

I shook my head. "He didn't approve either, but he was totally against kicking me out." She nodded. "Stampy, of all people, it was Stampy! How could he do such a thing?!" Lina's face was almost as red as her hair, and I gripped her shoulders. "I'm ok now. I'm staying here for now, then I'll venture out further away from my home world."

She sighed. "Alright then. Wanna help me loot this place? There's a blacksmith over there, with a chest I haven't checked yet." She pointed to a building a few feet away. "Loot that, and you can keep all the treasures inside, as a welcome gift." I grinned, running over to the cobble building and running up onto the platform. I opened the chests to find some iron leggings, some bottles of enchantment, and an iron sword.

I grinned, putting on the leggings and splashing myself with the bottles of enchanting. I ran back to Lina to see her replanting some more seeds. "I'm back!" I cheered, and she turned, eyeing my iron leggings. "Oh, sweet! That's awesome! What else did you find?" "Some bottles of enchanting and an iron sword," I answered, holding up the brand new sword. She nodded in approval. "Nice. So, it's gonna be dark in a little while, so I should get you a bed..."

Lina looked around, spotting some sheep and shearing them. Then she made a bed for me and gave it to me. I placed it in the house she had (on top of the tallest cobble building) and stood there as the sun began to set. It wasn't as nice as standing in my bedroom in the Lovely World, but it was something.

Lina came up from behind me and stood, smiling at the sunset. "Pretty, huh?" I nodded. "Not as good as home, though..." She sighed, patting my shoulder gently. "You'll get home someday. I promise." I turned to her and smiled.

Maybe it'd be alright here.

•••

GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

Let's pretend it's been only a few days since I've updated, the past is in the paaaaaaaaaast.

Let it gooooo! Let it gooooo! I will RISE LIKE THE BREAK OF-

Oh wait, people are reading this XD I forgot!

Anyways, the winner of the OC contest was HopeStewart344!

I'm sorry that I couldn't put all the entries in the story, but I found that Hope's was the one for the story!

Anyways, I will update this very soon! Also, ANOTHER CONTEST - THINGAMAJIG IS STARTING!

I am gonna have a Co-Owner for this account, as all of my stories need updating and j can't do it alone. It is Monday today (for me). Next Monday, I am choosing a Co-Owner!

I know what your thinking:

You: *in SkyDoesMinecraft voice* MAAAAADIE! How does enter to be the Co-Owner?

Well, all you have to do is fill out the following thingamajig, and you can become my Co-Owner!

Here's the thingamajig:

Name:

Age:

Favorite Story of Mine: (CUZ I WANT TO KNOW XD)

Why You Should Be the Co-Owner:

That's all guys! The contest will end next Monday, and I will let you know as soon as it's over! So anyways, comment down below if you have any questions, and if you liked the update or not!

Byyyyyeeeee!

- Maddie <3