1

"Thou art strong human... Surely thine kind is more than pure Dark."

Third POV:

In one of the villages of Ionia, a group of friends was celebrating their latest hunt. They were in the forest for the last few days, and just when they were about to give up when they stumbled upon a pack of wild deers. They didn't catch much, but it was good enough for a celebration.

The group consisted of five men, all wearing the same uniform of black leather over a blue shirt, black pants, black boots, and a bow with some arrows on their back.

They were walking the streets of the village, which was made of wooden houses, dirt roads, a few people on the streets selling stuff either on stands or on a small carpet on the ground, and lamps in the streets to light them at night, they were off since it was the afternoon. It wasn't a famous town, just a place for people who want to get away from society or hunt on the eastern side.

One of the hunters, a black-haired one that was walking at the back of the group, suddenly stopped as he heard a faint giggle that didn't belong to the group.

Being slightly drunk and a little busy laughing, the others didn't notice their friend stopping, so they continued their way.

The now lone hunter looked around before he spotted the source of the giggle. His eyes widen seeing a beautiful woman from beside one of the stands looking at him. Most of her body was covered by a hooded cloak, but he could still see her face and some strands of black hair. He can also swear he saw a pink glow from her eyes.

Her hand came out of the cloak and slowly motioned for him to follow her as she walked behind the stall. Being slightly drunk and wanting to get some action, the man ignored how suspicious this was and followed her.

The hunter walked beside the stand she was standing and found the woman standing in an alley between two houses. The woman looked at him and gave him a wink before she continued on forward. The man immediately followed her.

They alley lead to one of the edges of the town, apparently. One where the houses stop and the trees start appearing. The woman was there, looking at him, giving him a sultry smile before she walked into the trees.

Not giving up on the chase, the man followed her again. Not caring that she was leading him out of the village. The woman stopped in a small clearing that wasn't very far, just enough to keep away people.

She turned to the man and stood there waiting for him. The hunter didn't waste much time walking towards her, smirking at the thought of getting this beautiful woman.

The woman herself took out her hands from her cloak as the man reached her. She raised her hands and held his face. The hunter now can see a pair of golden eyes clearly.

The woman started leaning forward and so did the man expecting a kiss. However, the woman suddenly started inhaling, making blue, glowing air leave the man's lips and go into her own. After a few seconds, the woman stopped and the man fell on the ground, out cold.

The hunter opened his eyes a few moments later and got up to find himself still in the clearing, but alone. It was strange. He didn't remember what he was doing here, where he lived, or even if he was married.

But, he did remember that he was supposed to be drinking with a few friends, so the man dismissed his worries as an effect of alcohol. After standing up with some difficulty, the man turned towards the village and started walking to get back with his friends.

Once the man was gone, the cloaked woman came out from hiding behind one of the trees. She gave a tired, almost self-depressed sigh. She had done it again, taking the memories of another person.