{2}

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡... 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙊𝙊𝘾 !!!

___________________________________________________________________________

She crossed the street to reach Russia Sushi. 

There was rather large man with a dark skin tone in front of it, who was handing out flyers to passers-by. He called out to customers with an accent. But customers tended to run away from him. Poor fellow.

"Hey missy, long time no see. Have Sushi. Sushi good!" He said when he saw her approach.

She smiled at him, "Sure big guy!"

The man was delighted to hear that. He led his Customer into the shop. The woman sat down as the man came up behind the counter.

"What would you like missy?"

"Uh... Give me your special?" She said.

"Okay," he said while giving a thumbs up.

He left and she turned to her phone.
No messages.

Where was he? Did he find a place yet?

'Why can't we just meet here? This seemed looks a good place for a da- hang out!'

She tapped her fingers on her phone as she looked around to distract herself but there was no need. The big guy came with her order.

"Here's Sushi for miss", he said.

She smiled and thanked him then took a piece of Sushi and put it in her mouth, savoring taste. She swallowed it and turned to the man behind the counter. "Oh wow! This is really good!!" The man gave big smile. "What's your name big guy?" she asked. He told her that it was Simon.

___________________________________________________________________

She laughed, "Your a really great guy Simon."

"Thank you, (Y/n)" he replied.

Right then her phone vibrated indicating that she had received a message. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and read what it was about. It was a location map with the message: 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 

She smiled and looked at Simon who was watching her, "I'll take my leave now" she said as she got up. "Come again!" Simon waved her a goodbye.

_________________________________________________________________________

'𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵?' She thought as she looked up at the building. It was tall apartment complex. Not too fancy but certainly not a place for a dat- meeting! 

She called him, "H-Hello? Is this the place? An apartment complex?"

"Yes, that's the one! Come up to the top!~" he said.

"Uh.. but-" 

Beep. Beep. Beep..

'He cut the call?'

The woman stood there for a while gazing up at the building, contemplating her choices. After a while she took a deep breath and looked around before dashing into the building. She ran straight for the elevator and pressed the roof button.

'I have bad feeling about this...'  she thought, ' Should I go back?...'

DING! 

She looked up and saw that she had already reached the top. She stepped out of the elevator into the chilly night. Only to be met by a raven haired man wearing a fur collar coat facing the city below them.

She stood there. Wondering whether she should call out to him or just turn around and leave because now that she had seen this man in person something in the back of her mind was nagging to be acknowledged. A nagging to turn on her heels and run....

But could she just leave like that? Without sharing any words with maybe the only person who knew her? Understood her? Liked her? ....Loved her?

Finally taking a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart before calling out his name....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked it!! I'll try to update soon!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

C ya!

Peace out!!