{1}

Orihara Izaya met (L/n) (Y/n) like most of his Human puppets.

Just another victim of his messed up scheme.

______________________________________________________

"So, where do you wanna meet?" she asked.

In the mid humid night of Ikebukuro, amidst the crowded sidewalks, as the lone woman weaved through the evening rush, is where the story began.

She was conversing on her phone with an unknown figure she had come close to, "Uh...I haven't thought of a nice place yet....can i let you know once you reach the Sushi shop?"

"Sushi shop?"

"Ask around for a place called Russia Sushi."

She giggled, "Okay you dumbo."

"Hehehe.... Sorry," he chuckled.

It wasn't anything new. He was always clumsy and forgot things. But she liked that attitude of his, he was fun and caring but wasn't always carefree. He had his problems, some were very depressing, but she was always there to hear him out and vise-versa.

They had created a world for themselves within a non-existent space between the lines. A place they found while aimlessly searching for someone. "Someone" wasn't anyone in particular. They were just looking for someone, anyone, to confide in and accidentally, happened to stumble upon each other.

"Well, see you later then," he said and hung up.

The teen put her phone in her pocket and walked around. Stopping once in a while and asking people directions to Russia Sushi. She couldn't wait to meet him. He sounded like a really interesting person online which is WHY she decided to get to know him.

She wondered how he looked in person. People are different in real life than who they are behind a screen. But she was sure that he was wonderful.^_^

Excitement crept into her at that thought and she dove into the crowds.

She had a feeling about this. Good or Bad? She didn't know. But something told her that this was going to be different. Or...maybe it'd give her the change she always looked for her whole life.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Well guys... that's the first chapter.

Hope u liked it!:)

Oh and also thank you KarmaHeroFan for the cover 😁

PEACE OUT!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Well guys... that's the first chapter. 

Hope u liked it!:)

PEACE OUT!