Chap 23: happy

Jimin squeezes his back against the bathroom door, desperately trying to soothe the aching in his lower region. His body felt hot, the thin button up he's wearing becoming suffocating. He kept imagining disgusting things that should turn him off, stop the throbbing inside his pants. But nothing seemed to work, whenever he thought of his grandmother in the bath or his mother in a bikini his imagination would only turn them into Jungkook. Have him naked, maybe dripping wet in the shower which resulted in his little friend wakening.

It was exhausting to say the least, his hormones couldn't contain themselves. Especially where Jungkook is concerned.

"Ahh come on! Just go down." Jimin turns to begging, thinking his erection would listen to reason.

He squirms in his tight pants, slamming his head back in anguish. His eyes glance down, the bulge still very bold between his legs. He groans, not quite sure what else he could do other than the obvious. But he couldn't do that, not here at school, not in the boys bathroom.

The bell suddenly rings, signalling it was time to get to class. Jimin began to panic, he had no time now.

"Shit!" He reluctantly tied his jumper tighter around his waist, he was slowly going down but not quick enough.

He unlocks the steal door, walking out head hung low into the surfing crowd. His cheeks were flushed, hair messy even after the hours he spent styling it. He gets to his first class, stealthy stalking his way to his seat where Tae awaited him.

"There you are Chim, I've been looking for you. I waited outside but you weren't there." Tae gives him the once over, noticing how he was standing funny.

"Are you alright there?" He cocks his head, watching as Jimin sat down.

Jimin doesn't reply, to focused on getting his erection fully down. He kept his hands over his crotch, gulping down hard.

"I'm fine. But I've got something to tell you and I think you might scream." Jimin shifts in his seat, glancing to him with a cheeky smile.

Tae raised his brow, more interested than ever to hear what Jimin had to say.

"Jungkook and I are dating, he's my boyfriend." He couldn't stop the glistening grin to steal his lips.

Tae almost jumped for joy, ready to leap up and engulf Jimin in his arms. But he stops himself, knowing he'd likely get in trouble for being to loud.

"Holy shit! Like for real? But I thought you were mad at him, I mean you spent all day yesterday crying on my shoulder." Tae's eyes farrow in the detective manner.

"I was but things change. Plus, I listened to your advice and gave him a chance to explain. I've never been happier Tae! It's like a dream, he's the sweetest and calls me babe. My god he might actually kill me with how gorgeous he is." Jimin's cheeks began to ache from how bright his smile wore, his insides bubbled in delight.

Tae pats his back, rubbing his neck as he couldn't help but feel happy for him too. Glad to see that severe frown he shone had melted away into a delicious smile.

"I'm happy for you Chim, really. He better treat you well or else he has hell to pay." Tae puts on his most frightening voice, resulting in Jimin laughing that got them yelled at by the teacher.

"I'll be sure to tell him that Tae but think there's going to be a line. My brother has got dips, thinks he's the hulk or something." Jimin rolls his eyes, starting to relax as the aching between his legs seized.

The rest of the period went by fast, Tae and him to busy gossiping that they missed everything the teacher said. Before he knew it lunch had rolled around, he strolls to where his group hangs out. Finding most them already there sitting down stuffing their faces.