Chapter 50: FINAL CHAPTER!

Start from the beginning

They all thought that was a great idea.

"B-but shouldn't you ask your parents first?" Chandler asked.

"Nah it's fine. They already said I was welcome to bring you guys over there if I wanted to." Laura said, grabbing her bike.

"Alright I'm gonna let my mom know real quick." Zay said and ran inside.

He came outside shortly after and grabbed his bike and they all began pedaling to Laura's house.

Once they got there, Laura noticed her dad packing up boxes into his truck.

"Hey daddy. This is Chandler, Parker, Zay, Ava and Autumn." Laura introduced.

Her dad smiled at the kids and waved.

"I'm Felix. Which one of these boys is your boyfriend?" Laura's dad, Felix, asked her.

"The cute one, Chandler." Laura said and pointed to Chandler, who looked like a deer caught in headlights. Parker and Zay were slightly offended, but it's whatever.

Felix stuck out his hand for Chandler to shake.
Chandler took his hand and shook it, anxiety spiking.

"You treating my daughter right?" Felix asked. Chandler was a little afraid to answer.

"Dad." Laura rolled her eyes.

"I-I'm trying to, sir." Chandler answered. "Sir." Felix humored. "I like that." He smiled at Chandler.

"Dad we're gonna go hang out in what's left of my room for a while, is that okay?" Laura asked. "Sure, don't bully your brother." Felix said and she nodded and all the kids went inside.

"Sorry it's kind of a mess, we're leaving so..." Laura apologized.

"Don't apologize." Chandler said as they followed her to her bedroom.

Her bedroom didn't have anything in it anymore except for her TV and her walls were painted dark purple.

They all sat down on the floor and decided to watch TV for a while.

"This is a really nice house. It sucks that it's going to someone else eventually." Ava observed.

"Nah, it's not. My dad is keeping it as like a 'vacation' house if you will. For when we visit." Laura explained.

"Is your dad rich?" Zay joked. Laura smiled.

"No, this house is paid off." She said, laughing.

Suddenly, a boy who looked to be about 10 or 11 years old, appeared in the doorway.

"Go away Elliot." Laura said to the boy.

"C'mon just let me hang out with you guys, I'm not that bad." The boy, Elliot complained. "Yeah Laura let him hang out with us." Zay smiled.

"Whatever, don't interrupt anything. Guys this is my brother, Elliot. Elliot these are my friends and boyfriend." She said gesturing to Chandler.

"Why are you dating her? She's mean." Elliot asked Chandler and Chandler couldn't help but smile.

"She isn't mean to me." He answered.

"This is what I mean, Elliot." Laura rolled her eyes.

About another hour of hanging out at Laura's house, Andy texted Chandler.

'Come home, you can bring everyone with you.' He said.

"Uh, guys Andy wants us to go over there." Chandler told them. "Thank God, maybe we can do something other than watch TV." Laura said.