Then, they saw Laura go into the bathroom.

When Laura went into the bathroom, she saw Ava, Autumn, Brianna, and Haleigh all arguing. Laura rolled her eyes and turned around.

"Laura, wait." Ava called. Laura stopped and turned around. It was dead silent.

"What?" Laura asked, voice threatening to crack.

"Look, I know you don't wanna hear this—" Autumn started but was cut off by Haleigh trying to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ava grabbed her shoulder and gave her the death glare. Haleigh swallowed and went back to her spot next to Brianna. Autumn turned her attention back to Laura.

"Anyways. I know you don't wanna hear this but Chandler really didn't do anything wrong. Zay even caught her admitting it on video." She said gesturing towards Brianna.

"Chandler didn't want you to see it because he wants you to believe him because you trust him, not because of the video. That's what he told Parker and Zay." Ava added.

Laura sighed. She really wanted to believe Chandler, but she keeps picturing him kissing her.

Brianna decided to speak up.

"Look, Chandler can do much better. But for some reason, he won't. When I kissed him at the party, Haleigh snapped the picture and he pushed me off him and told me how much he hated me and how much he loved you. I still don't see why, but that's what happened." Brianna rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Haleigh asked angrily.

"Look he clearly doesn't want either of us. I don't even care anymore. Can I go now?" Brianna asked Ava.

"I suppose." Ava sighed. Brianna left and Haleigh stomped after her angrily.

Laura smiled sadly and wiped the tear off her face. "What is it?" Autumn asked and the two girls walked up to her.

"I-it might've been better if me and Chandler stayed apart. I-I know he didn't do anything wrong. I guess I never really believed he did b-but..." Laura started quietly.

"Laura what are you talking about?" Ava asked, concerned.

"D-don't say anything but...I-I'm leaving." She answered.

"What do you mean you're leaving? When? Where are you going?" Autumn started to panic.

"I'm moving to Ohio over the summer. M-my dad got a job there. I don't wanna move but I-I have to." Laura said, crying.

"Hey, Laura don't cry it'll be okay." Autumn hugged her.

"Laura if you're leaving you have to make the most of the time you have left with Chandler. You can't push him away, you love him." Ava said, joining in on the hug.

Laura sniffed and pulled apart. "Guess I should apologize now, huh?" She smiled weakly and left the bathroom.

She found Chandler, Parker, and Zay at Chandler's locker, Ava and Autumn followed her as she made her way to them.

Laura was surprised when she realized he didn't have his hoodie on, but that was besides the point.

"H-hey Chandler." She said once she got to him. She was nervous, and had a tendency to ramble when she was nervous. So she didn't give him any time to respond.

"L-look I know you didn't do anything wrong. And I don't expect you to forgive me because I know I don't deserve it but...I really am sorry. And I do love you and I know you don't love Brianna I'm just...scared. I'm scared that you'll break up with me for her and you'll forget about me and—" Laura was panicking, but Chandler cut her off but hugging her tight.

She cried into his shoulder silently.

He wouldn't have known how to comfort her if it weren't for Andy comforting him all those times.

He rubbed her back, just like Andy did for him.

"It's okay, Laura. I'm sorry too." He said.

Laura pulled away from Chandler and wiped her eyes. "I trust you, I promise I do. And I love you more than anything." She said to him. Chandler felt like he was gonna cry.

"You're my whole world, Laura." He said and grabbed her hand.

And the rest of the school day went smoothly.

Later

When Chandler came home he was excited to tell Andy about his day. When he walked in, he saw Andy sitting on the couch looking at some family albums.

"Hey Chandler." Andy said without looking up from the photos.

Chandler took the seat next to Andy and looked with him. He saw a picture of a beautiful lady with red hair holding a baby with bright red hair to match hers.

"Is that Payton?" Chandler pointed to the baby.

Andy smiled and nodded. "Looks like her mom don't she?" He asked. Chandler nodded.

"You know I found something else." He said and flipped back a few pages in the album. He stopped and pointed to a picture of himself holding two year old Chandler.

"That was your second birthday." Andy said.

"You were at my second birthday party?" Chandler asked, confused. He figured it made sense though, since his dad and Andy were close in high school.

"Yep. I was at a few of your birthdays, kid. Your dad invited me. See, you were apart of my family before you even knew it." Andy smiled at Chandler. Chandler smiled back and looked at the picture.

He was clinging to Andy's neck and laughing while Andy made a funny face at him.

"I seemed to like you." Chandler commented and Andy laughed. "C-can I have a copy of it?" Chandler asked.

Andy didn't say anything, just took the photo out of the album and handed it to him.

"Are you sure?" Chandler asked. Andy smiled.

"Yeah, I trust you." He said.

A/N: aHhh it's 3:31 am and I have online class in the morning so I hope this was a little enjoyable. Thank you for reading and stay safe! :)

I know I've already used it but that's the shirt he's wearing btw