"That bitch." Autumn muttered angrily.

"Uh it'll be okay. Chandler just talk to Laura, alright?" Parker said and the bell rung.

"You saw her. She doesn't wanna talk to me." Chandler said miserably and grabbed his bag.

He skipped homeroom altogether. Laura was in there. When the teacher asked where he was Laura responded with; "Probably out kissing all the girls he sees."

Chandler was in Mr. Addams' office.

He went there everyday anyways, today he just skipped homeroom.

Mr. Addams immediately noticed something was off. Chandler just seemed so angry and miserable at the same time and kept all his answers short.

"Chandler what's going on? What's got you so upset?" Mr. Addams finally asked. Chandler sighed.

"I'm tired Mr. Addams." He answered and smiled sarcastically.

"I'm tired of making so many stupid mistakes and I'm tired of all the fake smiles and cut wrists and pretending to be okay for everyone I love when all I do is disappoint everyone I love and I'm tired of being upset over stupid things and I'm tired of being alive." Chandler said angrily.

Mr. Addams looked at him, very concerned. "Chandler what made you feel like this?" He asked.

"What made me feel like this? I don't know maybe it was when my dad put a belt, a wrench and a baseball bat on a table and told me to choose. Or m-maybe it was when he broke my arm or put cigarettes out on me. Or when I was kidnapped for the first, second or third time. Or maybe it was when my virginity was taken away from me without my consent." Chandler said, still angry.

Mr. Addams had no clue how to respond.

"A-and yeah I know I can't blame my behavior on that but I'm tired of acting okay." Chandler said again, calmer this time. Mr. Addams nodded.

"Chandler, you don't have to act okay. I know you're not okay, but you're the strongest person I know. And I know you will be okay. And I'm here for you to talk to, if you want to be okay you have to talk about how you feel. Because if you don't, you'll bottle it all up and have days like today where you just...explode. You've been through a lot, kid. No one expects you to be okay." Mr. Addams said carefully.

Despite Chandler's efforts against it, a tear streamed down his face and he wiped it away quickly.

"W-why do you care so much?" Chandler whispered. "Y-you told me a while ago that it was because a girl died from abuse. But I'm not being a-abused anymore so why do you still care?" He asked again.

Mr. Addams grinned slightly.

"Maybe it's because it's my job. Or maybe, between you and me, it's because I consider you my friend and I wanna know how you're doing." He answered.

Chandler smiled sadly. "You're my friend too." He said as another tear made its way down his face. He didn't bother wiping it away this time.

After School

Haleigh wasn't lying about having proof. She made it a point to show Laura, who had already been crying all day.

Laura stormed off angrily, right into Zay and Parker.

"Laura! Hey we were looking for you. Listen—" Zay started. "If you're defending him I really don't wanna hear it." Laura said sadly.

"Laura, listen. Brianna kissed him, he didn't kiss her. He pushed her off and yelled at her. This wasn't his fault." Parker defended.

"Well that picture Haleigh just showed me definitely doesn't look like he was pushing her off. Just stop okay? I need time to think." Laura shook her head and walked away.

Zay sighed. "How do we prove it to her? I know Chandler wouldn't cheat on her, he loves her." He sighed.

"Wait, dude look." Parker said and pointed over to Brianna and Haleigh. Chandler was standing in front of them gripping his book bag straps.

He looked mad.

"C'mon, Zay. Get out your camera." Parker said once he realized Laura's bus left, walking towards them.

Zay grinned, nodding his head and taking out his phone. Once they got over there, Chandler was all but yelling at both of the girls.

"What's your plan? Make her hate me so you can get with me? I already told you Brianna you're never gonna have me, whether I'm single or taken." Chandler said angrily.

Haleigh was laughing. Brianna was smirking.

Parker and Zay were recording the whole thing, but they were behind a wall so no one knew.

"Laura's trash, Chandler. She's gonna leave you anyway. Why not get with someone who's prettier, has more experience in bed, and is wealthier?" Brianna taunted.

Zay looked at Parker wide eyed and Parker mirrored his expression.

"Laura's not trash, you are. The kind of trash that no one will take out and you're definitely not prettier than her, that's why you're jealous of her. I also don't care about how many people you've slept with because your body count doesn't impress me, and I don't care about your wealth either, money means nothing. So how about you move along and make something of your life instead of trying to ruin other people's even more." Chandler said with few breaths in between.

Briannas smirk was wiped off her face and Haleigh stopped giggling.

"I'm not jealous of your stupid girlfriend." Brianna mumbled hopelessly.

"Then why else did you kiss me knowing we were happily together?" Chandler deadpanned.

"Whatever. You still kissed back." Brianna argued.

"You pinned me against the wall and when you kissed me I shoved you off of me and told you how much I hated you. And that somehow told you I was interested? Makes me really question that whole 'experience' thing." Chandler pointed out.

"Anyway, thanks for ruining my life. I really appreciate it. But I really just came here to let you know that I will NEVER get with somebody like you." He finished and walked away in the opposite direction of where Parker and Zay were. Zay ended the video and they ran out.

"Correction, thanks for trying to ruin his life." Parker said. Chandler turned around, confused.

"Because we caught all of that on video." Zay finished and they ran over to where Chandler was standing.

"You're not showing that to her." Chandler shook his head and walked over to where their bus had just arrived.

"What do you mean? That was epic! And this is proof!" Zay exclaimed.

"I want her to believe me. But I want her to believe me because she trusts me not to cheat on her, not because she has no other choice." Chandler explained as they got onto the bus.

They seemed to understand. "Fine but I'm keeping the video. You didn't even stutter or anything. Even I would've screwed up at least a word or two." Zay said.

Chandler rolled his eyes.

"That took a lot of confidence I didn't know you had." Parker said, Chandler shrugged.

A/N: AHHHH WE'RE SO CLOSE TO CHAPTER 50 (THE FINALE)!!!!

Happy Easter!