"Nope," he shook his head frantically. "Your excuse was good," he then settled down next to her as they both sat up on his bed. "He wants us to meet him at," Sabrina trailed off until she found Scott's message. "This address." She showed Stiles the message.

"Do we have to go meet him now?" he asked and she sighed. "Knowing Scott, it's probably important." Stiles nodded and Sabrina groaned as she flopped back down on his bed. She didn't want to go meet Scott, she was enjoying her date with her boyfriend. Stiles lightly chuckled and smiled at her.

"Come on," he said before standing up and held his hand out to her. Sabrina sat up and smiled before taking his hand and he pulled her up. She walked over to his mirror and turned back to him. "You are so lucky I have the ability to heal myself. Otherwise if I didn't, Scott would likely kill you for leaving hickeys on his little sister." 

Stiles face went blank. "Yeah, he would kill me." he mumbled. He then brightened up again. "But like you said, you have the ability to heal yourself." He walked up to her and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. Sabrina smiled into the kiss as the two pulled away.

He took her hand into his and the couple walked out of his house and into his jeep to meet Stiles at the mysterious location.

++++++

"A tattoo parlor," said Sabrina as she and Stiles sat in his jeep that was parked outside a tattoo parlor. "A freaking tattoo parlor? Is he insane?!" she asked as she got out of the jeep and stomped toward the place. Stiles frantically got out of the jeep and followed after her.

Sabrina opened the door forcefully. She was lucky that the door didn't fly off its hinges. She walked over to a smiling Scott, who was sitting in the chair waiting for the two.

"Scott," she put her hands on her hips. "Are you out of your freaking mind?" 

"Yeah, Scott. I had to stop kissing my girlfriend-" Stiles stopped himself. "I mean, I had to stop treating my girlfriend to a nice dinner just because you wanted a tattoo?" he corrected himself. 

The tattoo artist sat down next to Scott and looked over at the couple. "She's your girlfriend?" he asked with raised eyebrows. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Stiles asked as the tattoo artist mumbled. "Nothing." 

"His girlfriend is my twin sister," said Scott as the tattoo artist looked over at him. "And you're okay with him dating your twin?" Scott nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I am." Sabrina smiled at his answer while Stiles was off to the side looking through a design book of artful tattoos. 

But Scott knew what he wanted. He handed the tattoo artist a piece of paper. He opened it up to reveal to bands, one of them a little bigger than the other.

"Boy," the man said giving it a look. "Good thing you drew me a picture."

Scott just smiled.

"Hey Scott," Stiles called to draw his attention. "Sure you don't want something like this?" he said jokingly as he showed him a picture of a creature that looked remarkably like the Kanima. Sabrina picked up a tattoo book and turned it around to show Scott. "Or this?" On the page was a tattoo of a bow and arrow. Scott just gave them a look.  

"Too soon?" Stiles and Sabrina then went and tossed the book aside. "Are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"Really Stiles?" Sabrina asked as she looked at him. "What gave it away, the sign that says permanent ink?" she pointed to the sign on the wall next to them.

Scott smiled as the artist sat down next to him. "I'm not changing my mind." He wanted a tattoo and he was going to get one.

"Okay, but, why two bands?" asked Stiles. "Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing," said Sabrina. Scott shrugged. "I just like it."