| The journey | - 1

I add the episodes together so each chapter won't be short
Episode: 8, 9, 10, 11

Name: [F. Name], unknown

Age: 13

Race: [ethnicity]

Extra: just a traveller

~~~*~~~*~~~

It was early autumn, newly chilled air as a soft breeze stroked through the leaves with scattered clouds cast over the pale blue sky with warm sunlight; A few kites flew effortlessly, and the sound of children laughing with joy. You walked downtown, passing through, as your stomach growls with hunger, the smell of sweet bakery and coffee lured you.

You had found yourself at the cafe shop, taking a seat at the table closer to the sidewalk, a menu in front of you. Looking it through it, a waiter came up to you. "Are you ready to order? Or do you need more time?" He asked, pressing your lips into a line, "I would like coffee/tea and try some coffee cake..?" You say as you had made eye contact, "alright," he says, walking back into the building.

You heard whispers nearby.

"He looks like a foreigner."

"I wonder where he came from."

"Is it just me or he stands out?"

"Here you go," The waiter says, putting a plate and the beverage in front of you. "Thanks," you say as he goes back inside, "YES! I CAN DO IT!" Looking over, a girl had stood up, was she trying to announce something? "Ah. Sorry.." She says embarrassingly with a red face, she sat back down. Shrugging, you took a sip of your drink in peace, an explosion occurred.

A giant toy plane came out of the window, everyone's tables got hit except yours. Since it was near the sidewalk, how lucky, but the girl was going to get hit by the plane. Before you could do anything, "Dani! Watch out!" The redhead yelled from the bushes, but the waiter had pushed her out of the way. You relaxed back into your seat, deciding to drink your cup of tea/coffee instead of intervening. With a small smile brought to your lips, you didn't expect it to be this good, "See you later, Mark! Sorry for the inconvenience!" Says Dani, who had the broken plane in her hands.

 With a small smile brought to your lips, you didn't expect it to be this good, "See you later, Mark! Sorry for the inconvenience!" Says Dani, who had the broken plane in her hands

(Pretend that chick is not there)

The waiter, Mark, came up to me. "Are you doing, alright?" He asks, only for you to just chuckle, "of course, I'm alright, why do you ask such a thing?" You say taking a sip of your warm beverage, "I mean I was just-" cutting him off, "I wasn't hit by the plane like anyone else," you say casually. "But thanks for asking though, it was funny for you to ask such a clever question," you say as you had finished your drink. "How much?" You asked, "Er, You don't need to pay, we don't want anyone to compl-"

"I insist on paying, you don't need to be too polite," You say pulling out a coin bag. "A-Alright," he says, walking off. As you finished your coffee cake, the waiter came up to you, "that is going to be 6.00," pulling out the right amount of change, you gave it to him the exact amount with a tip. As you were about to head out, the quiet town had an uproar of people whispering and talking about some princess.