Sisters keeper

James POV

I'm driving home listening to 50 cent as I'm bobbing my head texting my homie as my phone rings. I answer it and it's my old Captain. "Sergant Moxley I need you to deploy in Afghanistan." He said firmly as if I was going to respond with a yes. "No. I got my honorable Discharge." I said hanging up the phone. God damn. I've been driving for 3 hours, Destiny lived far. It's like she wanted to be away from me but needed to know where I was to. I got to thinking about what I did. I didn't care that I killed Na'shawn. He deserved what he got. But Destiny didn't deserve that... she already been through a lot. I just snapped. Na'shawn just kept Disrespecting me and I was so heated. Then boom. She was in my way. My phone rings as I look down to see Nina calling me. "Hey baby?" I said as she started rambling as I couldn't hear anything she was saying. "Nina. Slow down I can't hear anything you fucking saying." I said as she took a deep breath. "James! Indy she's been locked up." Nina said as I damn near almost hit my breaks as I sped up to my house.

Early that Day Tuesday 4:56

Indy POV

I was watching tv and talking on the phone with Trinity as Cali open the door as she had a hoodie over her head. "Hey sis." I said as she didn't speak and walk straight up stairs."I thought you and your sister was getting along?" Trinity said as I turnt the tv off. "Hey Trin. Lemme call you right back." I said. "Okay girl lemme know if something wrong my cousin Man man down there." She said as I nodded ignoring her before hanging up. I go upstairs as Cali's door is locked. I press my ear to her door as I hear her sobbing. I tense up getting worried about my little sister. "Cali... it's me... Indy. Your big sister." I say as she sniffs hard. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She says sobbing hard. "Please." I said as she went silent still sniffing hard as the door unlocked and she opened it.

Her eye was swollen and her lip was bruised. "Oh my god Cali!" I said as I hugged her tightly as she starting crying harder. I let her cry it out on my shirt as I minutes went by and we were sitting on her bed. "Who did this?" I asked her. "No... no.. I can't say.. you'll tell Dad." She said as I shook my head no. "Dads anger isn't shit to how I'm feeling right now." I said as she look in my eyes and tears started to fall.
"It was Marlo.. he and his friends jumped me." She said as I felt myself getting hot. As she started talking about the situation and how it all happen I could just feel myself about to snap.

Cali POV

Me and cat were walking in the hallways when Marlo  grabbed my arm and pushed me against the locker. "Hey!" I said as he put his hand over my mouth. "You owe me for that party I threw." He said as I looked at him surprised by his actions. "That's enough Marlo." Cat said as she grabbed his arm but he shrugged her off. "Move." He said as I kicked him in his Dick. He kneels over in pain as I walk away from him. "You fucking bitch!" He said as we walked to class. Hours go by and I'm walking home when a mustang with four boys pull up jumping out the car. I look around as I'm surrounded As I look right in Marlo's face. "Be a good girl and come with us..." he told me as I started to run but one of the boys tripped me as I fell on my face my mouth in pain.

I felt a kick to my stomach as my eyes widen as another kick to my leg flashed through my body sending pain to my mind as I screamed. Marlo grabbed my face covering my mouth. "Shut tha fuck up." He said as the boys started to beat on me. I couldn't scream as his hand covered my mouth. My stomach was getting punched and kicked as they stopped after I started crying. Marlo got up and I fell down crying hard as I felt embarrassed and helpless. Nobody was here to help me. "Fuck you Marlo!" I said as he got in my face. "You didn't want to. That's why your in this predicament." He said as I spat out some blood on his face as he wiped it off. He cocked his leg back and swung it straight in my face as my eye immediately closed shut.

They walked off laughing getting in the car and  drove off. I started to crawl before finding the strength to walk. I had to make it look like I was okay as i put my hoodie on as I headed for my house. I felt like shit. I couldn't see out my right eye. I get assaulted for not letting him hit. I couldn't believe this. I'm standing in front of my door swallowing my tears as I begin to walk in hoping nobody is home.

Indy POV

I get up. "Where you going?" Cali says as I go to get a bag. I go to the refrigerator grabbing ice and stuffing the bag. Once I'm done I head back upstairs as I put the ice on her face looking at her. "You know I'm getting really fed up with these boys. Keep putting their damn hands on us." I tell her as she forced a smile. My sister is too innocent and sweet. I'm starting to feel like it's my fault. Ever since I been here her life has gotten rough. "I'm sorry that happened to you. I should've been outside waiting for you." I said as she shook her head no. "I'm not a little girl." She said as she started to hold the ice bag on her own. "Your my little sister." I said as she smiled at me and dropped the bag holding me tightly. "I'm sorry I was such a bitch when we met." She said as a tear fell down my face I sniff as I pull her away to look at her. "I'm so glad I met you Cali. You changed me a lot I was heading down a bad tunnel. You helped me get through it though you and your mom. "But. Since moms at work and Dad is hours alway from us right now..." i started to talk as she shook her head no.

"No. Indy you can't go down there." Cali says worried as I get up. She grabs my arm as I gently pull away. "He won't hurt you ever again." I said as I walk downstairs and grab a butcher knife off the knife rack. Cali stands in front of me as I was about to head out. "Indy. This has to stop. All this killing... I can handle dad killing.. I get that much I know his story." She said as I shake my head. "Do you hear your fucking self right now sis." I said as she looks at me shocked as I can't help but to look at her black eye. "Think about your story... your life. Today could've been so much worse for you." I said as she drops her arms and moves out the way. "Your right. It could've been worse. But this will only make things worse. How will I deal with that at school." She said as I put my hand on her shoulder. "We'll deal with it together." I said as she sighs. "It'll be too much." She warns me. "Then we'll be too much for them too." I say as I walk out the door and head to Dads other car, his convertible.

A hour later

I watch Marlo's house for awhile I must've been here for an hour but there he is. Finally. I grab the knife looking like a female Michael Myers as I walk up to his car slowly. He doesn't notice me as a female is with him and their talking. I keep thinking about Cali's face and I don't care about the circumstances. They kiss and she gets into her car driving off. He turns around getting on his phone as I'm right behind him. I'm my fathers daughter. And I refuse to be a victim to a male ever again. I take the knife and stab his shoulder as the blade sinks into his skin. He screams loud as I grab the knife as he turns around stabbing him in his chest. He grabs the knife dropping his phone breaking it. He proceeds to pull my hair and grab my throat as I push the knife in farther. I look him in his eyes as the thought of death scares him. He let's go of my hair as bloods oozes out of his mouth. He drops on his back gasping and coughing for air as blood escapes his mouth. "FOR CALI YOU SICK BITCH!" i scream as I take the knife out and repeatedly stab him in his chest.

I feel a feeling of relief... I feel powerful as I get up hovering above the bleeding body. The police pull up behind me as Marlo's parents are looking at me in terror as I look back staring coldly towards their way. The police grabbed me aggressively as they pushed me on the ground causing me to drop the knife. "You have the right to remain silent..." they speak their code of shit as I just stare into night zoning out. I'm a murderer now, Just like Mom and Dad. And I feel no regret.