"Arnav, Chalo... I'm hungry."

Switching off TV Arnav joined Khushi on recliner.

"When is Di coming??"

"She will be here soon.. I should call her once to check, right??"

Arnav shuddered his shoulder, Khushi dialed Anjali's number and talked for a while. After some time done with their food, Khushi moved towards poolside. Khushi was talking to bakery owner over phone.

" How could you delay it Sharmaji?? You were supposed to deliver it by 10.30 am.. Why did not you tell me before taking the order??"

(she waited to hear)

" I believed in your words.. You can't just do it.. By 12 pm, it will be so late!!"

(pause)

" Fine.. But remember if delay happens even for a singer minute after 11.30, I'm not going to pay your rest of money.."

Khushi was looking disturbed, muting TV, Arnav got up and proceed towards poolside where Khushi was talking over phone.

" What happened??"

Khushi turned her head hearing him.

" It will take time for cake.. I can't believe Sharmaji can do it.. Do you know it's been years me and Nitya go to his cake shop, we just love pastries there.. He ditched us at last moment!!"

She was looking mad, anyone ditching her sentiment she can't bear it easily even if that's the cake shop owner. Crossing his arms across his chest, Arnav watched his tensed wife who was now once again dialing someone's number on the keypad. Unpleasantly she was twisting her lips, frowning each time when she was unable to reach someone.. She looked frustrated, yet she looked cute.. Wearing a sky blue  salwar suit, she was looking adorable with that annoying expression on her cute face. He did not miss that red little nose of her due to anger..

Stepping forward, Arnav stood near her. Khushi had not noticed his move this close to her till then until she felt his fingers slowly running down on her arm from shoulder till the finger tips. Suddenly she became statue as his fingers started playing with her supple skin taking their own sweet time.

"Arnav!!"

A satisfactory smile appeared on Arnav's lips, he could see her milky white skin becoming red due to flow of blood. Arnav stood behind of her and tangled his fingers with her. Khushi closed her eyes, his other arm held her by her other arm. He could feel her heavy breathing due to their close proximity. Every man wants to see his effect on his woman, for Arnav it means the exactly same. The way she responds back, that does nothing but make him crave for her more and more.

Arnav made her turn towards him, Khushi did so robotically. Her eyes were refusing to meet his. She knew what will she witness in his eyes if she looks up at him once.

"Look at me Khushi."

But she became too weak to accept his command, his fingers were still playing with her fingers. She felt his warm lips touching her right cheek lingering there then moving downward. She could not control herself anymore, wrapping her arms around his waist; Khushi buried her face in Arnav's chest while his arms too reciprocated the same.

************************

Khushi was with Anita, and Aarav.

" Maa.. Why don't you both visit temple??"

" I was telling your Maa same, but she is not ready."

Khushi wrapped her arm around Anita's shoulder.