I dont know what to name this chapter

Start from the beginning

(With Taehyung)

I woke up and kissed the sleeping beauty's head.I showered and got ready for work today I will start working at my office instead of here.I woke up the kids and got the ready to leave not wanting to wake up Jungkook.He made breakfast and drove them to schools and daycare.

I walked into the office many people greeted me.The receptionist walked over to me.

"Sir we have a new worker with us she will be your new assistant",I thanked her and got into the elevator and went up to his floor.

The doors opened and I walked over to my office which was the whole floor.My office had a huge desk with books and binders in the back.Pictures and decorations were all over the walls.There was three sofas I smiled when I remembered.The time Jungkook stayed at my office and I fucked him in all three sofas.

I looked over to the desk in the corner which will be where my new assistant will be working.The door opened I sat down and straightened myself.A hound women walked in my smile fell knowing the women really well.

"Hi taehyungie did you miss me",the women smiled her hand on her hips.

Of course my luck my new assistant is my ex from high school.We we're on and off until I met Jungkook and I ended it with her and I moved away.But she followed us and tried to get me back but of course never happened.

"Well your my new boss then oh it's kinda hot you know",she said unbuttoning her shirt.

I laughed and turned around to see a picture of my baby.We were at the beach and he was one month with Kay.We fought over that he wasn't fat even tho he thought he was.Even tho he didn't even have a baby bump yet.

"We will hangout a lot and-",the door burst opened showing a crying Jungkook with jimin carrying gunwoo.

"Baby what's wrong what did you do to him",he glared at jimin.

"We found Jinyoung in the restroom he overdosed",my ex just watched with wide eyes.

"Don't you know how to knock we were in the middle of something",she said with a smirk.

"Ah yes your fired",Jungkook giggled.

He knew who she was and knew what he was trying to do.

"You can't do that",she said with her hands on her hips.

"I'm the boss of course I can",she screamed and ran out.

"What's that crazy bitch doing here",jimin asked watching her crash into the elevator and start crying.

"I honestly don't know but I hope she doesn't come back"

"I want to go see him",Jungkook said with a pout.

"But baby that will stress you out"

"It will stress me even more to know that my friend is sick and I can't be there with him",he pushed him  away grabbed taehyung's car keys from the table flipped them off and walked outside.

Taheyung followed after him knowing very well Jungkook isn't a good driver when he is in a hurry.He walked out the door to see Jungkook and his ex arguing.Taehyung walked over grabbed Jungkook and pulled him toward the car.While the women stood there still screaming.Jimin knew who she was he was taehyung's best friend in the past.

Even tho they went to different schools he still knew everything that happened.Taehyung was the captain of the soccer,football,and basketball team.And she was class president and lead cheerleader.At first they got together just for the popularity.But after a while taehyung started getting feelings.He would buy her stuff and take her to places.But it still wasn't enough and would be broken to hear she went out with someone else.He ended it but after a while they would get back together.