Namji

Kay(P.O.V)

In the morning I saw my mommy with big red eyes.Poor mommy that means he was crying I hope papa was there for him.Me and Jennie have school today well I do she has daycare.

I changed into my uniform it isn't stylish.But it's all I got I heard papa say that when we were shopping at guccu or guci I don't remember.I was rushing because I want to save namji a seat on the swings.No I don't like her she is a friend.

My mom was walking slowly and looked hurt and my dad kept whispering something at her ears.I know my mom is a boy but I still call him mom and he is fine with it.She kept hitting him and then they are kissing ewwww.Jimin starts crying thank god I didn't want to see that again.

My papa made banana pancakes with bannna milk on the side and extra banana.My papa says we are obsessed with banana but it's just so good.After I finished eating I rushed my mama and papa because I want to see namji.Everytime we get there her brothers are always one booth sides of the swing she loves being in the middle.

My parents scolded me for screaming to leave but I know they still love me.I was jumping in my seat just wanting to get out of the car I can see uncle Jin's pink car.My papa parked the car and they both got out mama unbuckled my seat and I got off I'm a big boy now.

I ran to the swings but before I can make it Bruno an exchange student pushes me.I started crying but mama and papa were gone.He sat down namjin walked up to me and picked me up.And sat me on the slide.Namji and namseok watching his every move.

He told namseok to call the teacher.Namji just kept looking at me I blushed a little or whatever my papa says mama does.I looked down then I felt a sting on my leg where I got hurt.I winced and cried out.

Kay:it hurts(I look up to see Namji crying)what's wrong
Namji:I wanted to kiss the boo boo away but I hurt you I'm sorry(she started crying I hugged her)
Teacher:what happened are you okay
Kay:(I looked at Bruno he glared at me)I fell I'm okay I just think I need a bandage
Teacher:are you sure(I nod)okay let me get a bandage(she looked up)come on kids let's go inside and start class.

She carried me in Bruno made fun of me but the teacher didn't see.Namjin went to his classes where all the big kids go to he is nine.namseok is a year older than me but Inwent to school early mama wants me to be smart.Namji is in a grade lower than me but she is just smaller by four months.

We had our normal classes math I don't like it neither does mama.She hates math it's hard.I looked at the clock if you I knew how to tell time.The bell rang it was time for lunch.I got my tray and sat where my class was sitting.But was pushed to the floor face into my lunch.I looked up and Bruno started hitting me.I cried and cried namjin and namseok got him off me and the teacher came.The teacher was scolding Bruno when she turned him looked at me and put his finger across his throat.But the thing is I don't know what that means.
————————————————————————
592 words
I wanted to make a chapter that wasn't just about Jungkook and taehyung hope you guys like it