Sick

Jungkook's (P.O.V)

I woke up quickly feeling of throwing up ended my restless night.I had gone to sleep at 4 is was 7 right now.I tried to move but taehyung wasn't letting me go.I moved his arm but he would tighten his grip on my waist.After five minutes I slipped out from the bottom and ran in to the restroom.my dinner pouring out into the white bowl.I flushed and brushed my teeth.

I went to the kids rooms they had a play date at nine.With my cousin's son.I went into Kay's room the walls were like green.His room had posters of all the avengers and of course my favorite Iron man.He has his own restroom he has a toy chest near the door.I turned on his light his face twisted and started moving.Then eyes fluttered open he grinned his eyes tiredly.

"Momma I don't want to go to school",he groaned.

"Baby it's summer there isn't any school you need to get up and eat so you can get ready to go to the play date",when I said play date he moved his cover quickly and ran to the restroom.

Then I went to Jennie's room the walls were magenta with stars and fairy's.I could see her small face from the covers the light from her night light making her glow.I turned on the lights and turned off the night light.She isn't like a her brother she could sleep through a bomb.I shook her she started kicking and stretching.Then her eyes opened she let out a small yawn.She got up kissed me on the cheek and went to the restroom.Then I went to Jimin's room when I opened the door I heard whispering.

I quickly turned on the lights and went to her.She was covered in sweat and was trying to kick the blankets of her.I removed the blankets and picked her up she was really warm.

"Oh baby are you sick",she nodded and snuggled up against me.

I went to tae's and I's shared room.He was still asleep and was hugging my pillow.I pushed him to the side and put jimin down.She whined and tried to get up.I covered her in a blanket and put a wet rag on her forhead.I went to the kitchen and got some medicine for fever.Then I called Jin.

"Hey Jin can you make that special soup you made me when I got sick please",I heard a gasp from the other line.

"Is my baby sick oh poor baby I will be there quickly",he said worried.

"I'm not sick it's jimin she woke up with a fever I might have to take her",I told him.

"But isn't it really important I can take care of him all the kids are at my parents house today",I thought about it.

"Okay but if something happens you need to tell me",He chuckled.

I got went upstairs and see taehyung hugging jimin.I knocked on the door and he turned around crying.

"Jungkookie our baby is sick",he said then sneezed.

"Don't tell me your sick to",I touched his forehead.

"You have a fever too taehyungie",I went to the Kay's room.

"And he was coughing",I sighed.

"You weren't sick when I woke you up okay go to me and daddies room okay and lay down",he nodded and walked out.

"Jennie baby are you okay",she was crying.

"I just threw up papa it hurts I feel yucky",it pained me to see her like this.

I picked her up and she had a fever too.I might have to cancel it and move it to another day.

I went to the room and put Jennie down.I put a rag on tae,Kay,and Jennie.The door bell rang and I went downstairs.

"Hey look where is she",Jin asked.

"She isn't the only one I'm the only one that isn't sick",his eyes widened.