xli. CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

     "When I said put me down, this isn't what I meant," Mary spoke. Billy just kissed up her stomach until he reached her neck, then her jaw, then finally he connected their lips.

     "Oh, did you say something?" Billy asked jokingly. Mary laughed a bit, hitting his shoulder in frustration. He smiled again, letting go of her body. "I'll race you."

     "Oh, really?" Mary asked. "I will have you know, that I was on the Hawkins swim team for a whole two minutes because they needed someone to stand in for this one race."

     "I've got some real competition," Billy said, nodding slowly at Mary. "Come on, get to the wall."

     "Oh, you're serious, you want to race?" Mary asked, raising an eyebrow. "No, I'm not doing that."

     "Come on, just to the other end, that's it," Billy pleaded, taking Mary's hands. She sighed, then rolled her eyes at him.

     "Just because you begged me, I'll do it," Mary said. He pumped a fist in the air in victory, the two going to the closer wall. "Wait, which stroke?"

     "You want me to give you the horny answer or the real answer?" Billy asked.

     "Uh, both."

     "Real answer is free style, but if you want, we can try breaststroke," Billy smirked, winking at Mary.

     "Good one, Hargrove. Top notch flirting," Mary said. Billy kissed her cheek quickly, then turned to the pool again. He counted down from three, the two pushing off the wall at a fast pace. But, as Mary suspected, Billy got there first. When she touched the wall, Billy was shaking his hair out. "What did I say? I knew it."

     "I mean, you could've disagreed," Billy shrugged with a smile. Mary gasped at his words and she splashed water in his face. "Not cool, Mary."

     "Hey, what are we doing for the fourth of July? It's in a few days and we haven't talked about it," Mary said as she began to just swim around the pool.

     "It's an excuse to light things on fire," Billy shrugged, beginning to swim after. "Hey, doesn't your brother get home next week?"

     "He does, and you're avoiding my question," Mary said, wrapping her arms around his neck. Billy sighed, placing his hands under Mary's thighs as she wrapped her legs around him again.

     "We celebrated the fourth last year, but my dad ruined it when he got mad at me for doing something wrong, and every year before that was pretty bad, too," Billy said, a frown taking place on his face. "I just don't like celebrating it."

     "Well, now you have an amazing girlfriend that will help you celebrate it in the right way," Mary said, bopping his nose. "Without your shit dad screaming at you."

     "I'm going to hold you to that," Billy said, pointing to Mary.

     "Good, because I will follow through on that promise," Mary smiled, leaning her forehead against his. She kissed him lightly, Billy gripping her thighs tighter. He backed them up into one of the walls, the kiss getting rougher. Billy went to puller her underwear down, but Mary gripped his wrist. He separated from his lips, their mouth's still very close. "I am not going to let you fuck me in the public pool."

     "Then let's go to the car and do it in the back seat," Billy suggested with a smirk.

     "We'll get my seats wet," Mary complained.

     "They were going to get wet no matter what, baby," Billy said, tilting his head at her. Mary rolled her eyes at him, Billy pushing some wet strands of hair behind her ear. He studied her face for a moment, his smirk turning into a smile. "God, I love you so fucking much."

     "You're making me blush," Mary commented. Billy smiled, kissing her again.

     "Come on, it's getting late and your mom probably is going to worry," Billy said, beginning to swim to where they left their clothes.

     "Since when did you care about curfew?" Mary asked, swimming after him. They both pushed themselves out of the pool, Billy standing inches from Mary.

     "Never. I just figured we should get you home before your mothers poor heart gives out," Billy said, grabbing his shirt and jeans from the ground. "Come on, there's towels in the shower."

     "The shower, hm?"

~*~

     Billy pressed Mary's body into the shower wall, kissing her roughly. He picked her up by her legs, Mary wrapping them around his waist instinctively. He pressed his crotch up against her heat, Mary moaning a bit into his lips. Her hand reached for Billy underwear, and she found it after a second. She reached her hand in, beginning to pump his dick.

     Billy hissed at the action, disconnecting their lips to look down at his crotch. He could feel his length growing out with each pump, and his grip tightened on her legs. He ground into her, hand, trying to create more friction. With Mary's back pressed up against the wall, Billy moved his hands to her underwear. He placed her down for a second to slide them off, shoving his own boxers down to his ankles.

     He pulled Mary up again, not waiting another second. He slammed himself into her, Mary letting out a loud moan at the sudden action. Each thrust got harder and harder, and Billy got faster. Mary was a moaning mess, and he loved it. He loved what he could do to her in mere seconds.

     Billy picked up his pace, the only sounds in the showers being moans and the slapping of skin together. With a few final thrusts, Mary came with a shout. Billy kept going, though, trying to get himself to come undone. He thrust deeper into her one last time, moaning loudly as he felt himself release in her. He wasn't much worried, though. Mary had gotten an I.U.D. in May, which basically meant Billy stopped wearing condoms all together.

     "Jesus Christ," he muttered. Mary could still feel herself coming down from her high, and her hand hit the wall for balance. Billy chuckled lightly, gripping her waist to help her keep balance. He slowly pulled himself out of her, both of them wincing a bit at the feeling. Billy turned and got some towels from the racks, wiping up what was left on his dick. He knelt in front of Mary, licking up her vagina lips to rid her of the excess cum. She shivered at the feeling, Billy scaling up her body.

     "Towels were in here, huh?" she questioned, a smile forming on her face. Billy smirked at her, holding it up for her. "Gross, no. You just wiped your cum all over that."

     "Suit yourself. Not like I haven't been on you before," Billy said, grabbing another towel from the wall. 

     "Billy!" Mary gasped. He captured her lips with his before she could say anything more, and this time it was a bit more gentle. Once he pulled away, he stroked a thumb across her face. "I love you, Billy Hargrove."

     "And I love you, Mary Henderson." 

-----

Update as of June 3, 2022:
i added the smut back because y'all kept saying "robbed" in the comments, and i personally sympathize with your pain (but not really). enjoy you little weirdos! love you!

me: i get sad a lot 
therapist: and what do we do when we feel like this
me: rEaD tHiS bOoK
therapist: nO!!!

anyways, hope you enjoyed. 
season three starts up in two chapters :)